• Thread starter ps3modz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,413
P

ps3modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any1 no when fifa 13 web app is due out? has the been a release date yet?

ZackSeddon

ZackSeddon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It will be around 25 days before the release, like Matt said.

Which is in about 8 weeks or so.

P

ps3modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im bored of 12 now and have sold up on ebay (before coins are worthless), so i was just wondering when the next would be out.

meetii

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As said above, it's usually released a couple of weeks before the FIFA 13 release because they want to see if everything works out right so they can fix it for the "final version", so consider the pre-release a BETA.

BZ2_YYZ

BZ2_YYZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Game normally comes out in the last week of September, so probably in the first or second week of that month

GarySnapr

GarySnapr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Game is released 27th September, my birthday :biggrin: so I'd expect the FUT13 Web App around 5th or so, and demo probably like 13th.

All I hope is that I get early birthday money so I can nab it earlier from a local store, they sell it 3 days before release for £50, and it's Ultimate Edition, or it was last year. :smile:

A

automatedBuyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
last year the web app came out on the 20th, game came out on about september 30th.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Game is released 27th September, my birthday :biggrin: so I'd expect the FUT13 Web App around 5th or so, and demo probably like 13th.

All I hope is that I get early birthday money so I can nab it earlier from a local store, they sell it 3 days before release for £50, and it's Ultimate Edition, or it was last year. :smile:[/quote
47 pound 26p on amazon .I think it is out on the 28th..

Top Bottom
Login
Register