• Start date
  • Views 1,358
Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Few signings getting done and I am personally looking forward to FIFA 13 Ultimate Team because there are going to be players I've wanted to use this year that I couldn't (Because I only use BPL Players and other reasons)

So I've been thinking about what team I'm going to be making:

Chamberlain - Provided he's gold and he will be a popular 1
Gary Cahill - Should be in the 80's now but being out of the Euro's will affect his rating I think
Hazard
Kagawa - Provided Hazard isn't a CAM
Holt - Hoping he moves to a better team and gets a rating similar to his TOTY
Ibrahimovic
Thiago Silva
Snejider

What about you? Also what players do you hope move to other leagues to fit into your teams?

meetii

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Brazilian Lucas to Real Madrid.
Younes Belhanda to Real Madrid (I wish :tongue:)
Thiago Silva to Real Madrid (har har)
Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Real Madrid (OMFG)
Hulk to Real Madrid (oshi-)

Lol

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Brazilian Lucas to Real Madrid.
Younes Belhanda to Real Madrid (I wish :tongue:)
Thiago Silva to Real Madrid (har har)
Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Real Madrid (OMFG)
Hulk to Real Madrid (oshi-)

Lol
Haha ambitious, some good mentions though I hope Ibrahimovic and Silva move to the Premier League

I know a few things have been said about Thiago Silva to Man City

Aaron

Aaron

I'm Batman
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hulk has gone to Chelsea I belive...

Not to sure though.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hulk has gone to Chelsea I belive...

Not to sure though.

529db3dd.png

Just had to :wink:

BZ2_YYZ

BZ2_YYZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hulk looks like he's going to Chelsea. Thiago Silva is 99% not leaving AC, same story with Ibra. Belhanda looks like he'll move. No idea where to though

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope Skrtle doesn't leave Liverpool, he's a tank. It's a shame that Kuyt left and for only £1M?!!?!

GarySnapr

GarySnapr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I, personally wish FIFA 12 Ultimate Team had a longer life cycle, provided everyone kept interest and didn't whore it out all the time.

Honestly, I can't wait for FIFA 13 Ultimate Team because everyone will start fresh and no-one will have all the best players, and we'll all be back to square 1, but for me, it won't be as much fun because FUT12 was my first encounter of Ultimate Team, and all the experiences in FUT13 will be repeated experiences of FIFA 12, but that aside, KAGAWA for #MU!

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
De Gea 83

Richards 84 Vidic 86 Rio 84 Baines 83

Yaya 88
Valencia 86 Ben Arfa 83

Kagawa 86

Rooney 89 Aguero 89

Bench: Hart 87, Kompany 88, Walker 84, Carrick 84, Ox 81, Silva 89, RVP 91.

First team on fifa 12 for me hopefully :smile: Can't see the ratings being any higher or much lower for any of those players that I have had a guess at.

BZ2_YYZ

BZ2_YYZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope Skrtle doesn't leave Liverpool, he's a tank. It's a shame that Kuyt left and for only £1M?!!?!

I know. As a Liverpool fan myself I really hope we don't lose all our players. Especially Skrtel and Suarez.

I'm looking forward to rating changes on FIFA 13, 'cause Skrtel must go up at least 4 ratings. And Agger should go to about 84/85. Enrique will probably climb to 81 too.

I want some good players from worse leagues to move to Europe. For example I love Jackson Martinez, but he plays in the Mexican league

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
De Gea 83

Richards 84 Vidic 86 Rio 84 Baines 83

Yaya 88
Valencia 86 Ben Arfa 83

Kagawa 86

Rooney 89 Aguero 89

Bench: Hart 87, Kompany 88, Walker 84, Carrick 84, Ox 81, Silva 89, RVP 91.

First team on fifa 12 for me hopefully :smile: Can't see the ratings being any higher or much lower for any of those players that I have had a guess at.

Rooney will always be higher than RVP as he is an EA endorsed player,

BZ2_YYZ

BZ2_YYZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Besides that I think Rooney will be 90 at least

Agreed, EA bum Rooney. Possibly a little too much. But he will stay at 90 as he has had a good season. RVP will probably be a 90 standard as well.

I think EA have shot themselves in the foot though. Ratings are getting too high and it is affecting the markets. For example, on FIFA 11 UT you'd never get an 88 player cheap. Doesn't matter who they were, they were always 30k or more. Nowadays you can get players like Sneijder, Eto'o, Modric etc all dead cheap. This will only get worse if they keep putting ratings up.

I think eventually they will have to change the rating system. Because otherwise it will just get ridiculous

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I know. As a Liverpool fan myself I really hope we don't lose all our players. Especially Skrtel and Suarez.

I'm looking forward to rating changes on FIFA 13, 'cause Skrtel must go up at least 4 ratings. And Agger should go to about 84/85. Enrique will probably climb to 81 too.

I want some good players from worse leagues to move to Europe. For example I love Jackson Martinez, but he plays in the Mexican league
Yeah, I'm not into in real life football as much because it's quite stupid with Racism and Diving, so I just stick to the game. Well I do watch derbies and finals.

I hope that we could loose Carroll and get someone better because IMO he's sheer sh*t.

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I'm not into in real life football as much because it's quite stupid with Racism and Diving, so I just stick to the game. Well I do watch derbies and finals .

Sorry, you don't watch football because of Diving and Racism, I can agree that racism is a big issue in the world of football and that many can be influenced not to watch it but diving? yes its stupid but I don't see why it stops you from watching real life football, footballs the best game on the planet and you sir are missing out. {this is not a dig}

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, you don't watch football because of Diving and Racism, I can agree that racism is a big issue in the world of football and that many can be influenced not to watch it but diving? yes its stupid but I don't see why it stops you from watching real life football, footballs the best game on the planet and you sir are missing out. {this is not a dig}
What I am implying is that the game is taken too serious, like every will get angry over a football team, E.G Green Street etc.

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
What I am implying is that the game is taken too serious, like every will get angry over a football team, E.G Green Street etc.
I see your point but thats part and parcel with the game, but thats why football is a great game because it brings out everyone's emotions, in 12 years of supporting football I haven't seen a football game in England being published like Green Street, although Green Street is a true story, they exaggeration lots of parts of the storyline, I'd agree with you if you lived in Russia :wink:

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I see your point but thats part and parcel with the game, but thats why football is a great game because it brings out everyone's emotions, in 12 years of supporting football I haven't seen a football game in England being published like Green Street, although Green Street is a true story, they exaggeration lots of parts of the storyline, I'd agree with you if you lived in Russia :wink:
ffffffuuuuu, plus sometimes watching football bores the **** out of me, but sometimes it's pretty active. Btw nice use of spell check lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register