• Views 3,476
Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgee

Georgee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
will there be one made for fifa 12 VP's?

Chris8185

II CaLii II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe Mattwidz said not anytime soon

T

Tom Loves You

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Matt(Widz) will come up with something soon. I'm pretty sure the system will be similiar to Fifa 11, so hopefully it should be done, but maybe you should wait till the game is out in the UK :wink:

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
No thanks. It was fun in Fifa 11, Fifa 12 doesn't need to be ruined that badly again yet. Maybe towards the end of the season.

Southy

xII GHOST IIx x

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope that it is kept private
also I cant believe your asking this all ready,but there most probably be one out in the future.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you hope it is kept private?

Simply because releasing it this early will destroy clubs and other online games and sorry to dissapoint you but matt has clearly said several times he won't be releasing anything at least until the end of next year when Fifa 13 will be due out..

O

Oleh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was fun for a week then just got annoying, so hopefully if it is done, it's in the last week of the season

T

Tom Loves You

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Simply because releasing it this early will destroy clubs and other online games and sorry to dissapoint you but matt has clearly said several times he won't be releasing anything at least until the end of next year when Fifa 13 will be due out..

I never used the VP tools, but I still continued playing clubs etc and seen 1 person with it done. It doesn't disappoint me if it's released soon or never, was simply answering the question. Also, only just came back to the forums and haven't bothered scouring through every thread yet. Plus, thinking like that, the VP saves people use is the same concept, and that's the one that annoys me. But meh, was just attempting to answer a question. :smile:

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never used the VP tools, but I still continued playing clubs etc and seen 1 person with it done. It doesn't disappoint me if it's released soon or never, was simply answering the question. Also, only just came back to the forums and haven't bothered scouring through every thread yet. Plus, thinking like that, the VP saves people use is the same concept, and that's the one that annoys me. But meh, was just attempting to answer a question. :smile:

I see your point but releasing something this early till spoil the game and yes people will use 100% completed VP's but that is achieveable by everyone where as not everyone is capable of changing ID sets and modding pro's. I didn't mean my last post to sound hostile i just tried to answer your question as to why it would ruin the game :smile:

T

Tom Loves You

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see your point but releasing something this early till spoil the game and yes people will use 100% completed VP's but that is achieveable by everyone where as not everyone is capable of changing ID sets and modding pro's. I didn't mean my last post to sound hostile i just tried to answer your question as to why it would ruin the game :smile:

In which case, I apologise if my reply sounded hostile >.> But yeah, I do agree with you. Releasing something this early would ruin the game, but although not everyone can do what Matt can, i'm sure someone can, so you never know, someone may want to ruin Fifa for everyone :smile:

Edit: Wtf is my avatarry picture thing? Who is Nick Cannon? 0.o

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
In which case, I apologise if my reply sounded hostile >.> But yeah, I do agree with you. Releasing something this early would ruin the game, but although not everyone can do what Matt can, i'm sure someone can, so you never know, someone may want to ruin Fifa for everyone :smile:

Edit: Wtf is my avatarry picture thing? Who is Nick Cannon? 0.o

Only time will tell.

Edit everybodys got changed to that something to do with the V5 beta i just changed mine back to what it was.

Z

Zero911

Reaction score
Sin$
Horizon is going to release a FIFA 12 VP tool....

http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/19-horizon-modding/73293-fifa-12-vp-tools.html

MattWidz

MattWidz

Programmer Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I was hoping not to release it til the very end of fifa :tongue:

Callum525

Callum525

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Horizon is going to release a FIFA 12 VP tool....

http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/19-horizon-modding/73293-fifa-12-vp-tools.html
F*ck sake!

Matt if I was you I would create one before horizon does.

r11pp3r

r11pp3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh great, another fifa ruined.PLEASE KEEP IT PRIVATE! make ppl hav to pay....its money in ur pocket and the game wont be completely ruined if thers only a few ppl who mod. I only play pro clubs, and fifa 11 was swarmed wiv noobs and their 8foot 127's it just got ridiculous. Although some of the modders wer still s*** and got owned but thats not the point....

Success

Success

JulysVeryOwn
Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh great, another fifa ruined.PLEASE KEEP IT PRIVATE! make ppl hav to pay....its money in ur pocket and the game wont be completely ruined if thers only a few ppl who mod. I only play pro clubs, and fifa 11 was swarmed wiv noobs and their 8foot 127's it just got ridiculous. Although some of the modders wer still s*** and got owned but thats not the point....
Horizon are already making a tool, they won't keep it private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register