What's new

FIFA 12 Virtual Pro Modding!

• Thread starter nskvclan
  • Start date
  • Views 1,911
N

nskvclan

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am wondering whether anybody has a pro that has about 60%-70% Overall Progress, because I REALLY can't be bothered to do it myself anymore, but I don't want it to seem too obvious. I have a 91% modded one, but I don't want to put it on my xbox, so if you want it you can message me, ubt apart from that, yeah, anybody got a 60-70 overall progress %?

N

nskvclan

Reaction score
Oh thanks! I lost my USB though (lol) and I ordered one that's coming tomorrow so until then its back to boosting my pro on kick-off with the CPU set to 0

Little One

Little One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no 'suspicion' when you mod it to 91, or 99, or whatever (apart from hacked pro's). You could just have played offline and then connected to the net again when you levelled your vpro a lot more since last time you connected.

N

nskvclan

Reaction score

Ermm... your one is for the FIFA 12 Early Release, so it doesn't work with mine lol...

Anyway I am having some trouble... I found one that was about 75% and it was for FIFA 12, not the early release, the full game, and when I done the Copy and Pasting the Profile ID and Console ID and all that, I went onto FIFA 12, and my pro was still only 21% done? exactly the same name? why!!!!

GraveYard023

GraveYard023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ermm... your one is for the FIFA 12 Early Release, so it doesn't work with mine lol...

Anyway I am having some trouble... I found one that was about 75% and it was for FIFA 12, not the early release, the full game, and when I done the Copy and Pasting the Profile ID and Console ID and all that, I went onto FIFA 12, and my pro was still only 21% done? exactly the same name? why!!!!

there is one with 98% just search on this forum

Top Bottom
Login
Register