• Views 10,194
Ariana

xBreeze

Ariana Grande ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
FiFA 12 - Skill Moves

12skillmoves.jpg

Below is a table of all the possible skill moves in FIFA 12. Remember that pretty much every skill move requires for the left trigger to be held down, without it your player will just dribble normally if you are moving the right stick. These controls are the same for both the Xbox 360 and the Playstation, although on the Playstation the trigger you want to use is L2. Note that just these core moves are not the only tricks you can do, you can combine them however you want to create your own unique skill move. Please note that many of these skills can be done with either foot, so they have two versions, which are done using opposite sides on the analog stick.

Note that the FIFA 12 version of the series continues the 'Star Rated Dribbling' system. In this system, players are ranked on a 1-5 scale of stars, with the players having 5 stars being able to perform every skill move and players with just 1 star will only be able to perform the simplest of skill moves. Also keep in mind that you can watch most of the moves here using the 2nd column "Watch", which will cause a GIF image to show up and show you exactly what move we're referring to.

Watch Link Does Not Work Sorry
Untitled.png
Untitlced.png

Ariana

xBreeze

Ariana Grande ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
lol but this thread i made i can show you thee ttg link of my thead and you can look over TTG for a thread like this

lol but this thread i made i can show you thee ttg link of my thead and you can look over TTG for a thread like this

Ariana

xBreeze

Ariana Grande ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
well done, i took it from a site. its not like everyone in this section made it them selves

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
well done, i took it from a site. its not like everyone in this section made it them selves
Except one part from my mega thread, I did everything myself (except videos etc).

Writing wise, except the last part.

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I've made a thread regarding how to play well on Black Ops.
Around 3000 words, all wrote by myself lol.

Another premium thread, all wrote by myself.

Top Bottom
Login
Register