RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So heres the crack:

• I have a flashed xbox
  • I have a flashed copy of fifa 12
  • I won a competiton with EA for a copy of Fifa 12
  • I recieved it in the post today
  • Its special edition so i think that means it comes with the pack codes monthly thing
  • I need an online pass
  • Shall i unwrap it and use the codes or keep it wrapped, buy a code online and sell the game, will it be worth much more?

Thanksssss :biggrin:

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Limited edition isn't worth much more but you might aswell sell it and buy the online pass with MS points?

ZMOT

ZMOT

Steve Harvey
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
If you wanted the codes, then you would have already opened it and used them. I say sell it since you still have them.

RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Limited edition isn't worth much more but you might aswell sell it and buy the online pass with MS points?

If you wanted the codes, then you would have already opened it and used them. I say sell it since you still have them.

But i won't get much more for it with the codes, i can get £28 for it if i trade it in without the codes, but my worry is that if we have to wait for an update again for the flashed xbox, i may be without a fifa for a while?

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
But i won't get much more for it with the codes, i can get £28 for it if i trade it in without the codes, but my worry is that if we have to wait for an update again for the flashed xbox, i may be without a fifa for a while?

I'm pretty sure if that's the case you we aren't going to be waiting long for a new firmware. New dash will probably just make us reflash again.

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Don't trade in, they do s*** prices (shops in general) if you sell it, sell it on eGay.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score

All my friends have flashed consoles and they are running a retail copy of Fifa 12 the way i see it is if you love the game or it's one of the only games you play keep the retail and don't sell it. That way if there is an update you can always play Fifa 12 with no problems.

I'm pretty sure if that's the case you we aren't going to be waiting long for a new firmware. New dash will probably just make us reflash again.

Even if this is true some people charge for a re-flash thats if you cvan't flash them yourself of course.

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
All my friends have flashed consoles and they are running a retail copy of Fifa 12 the way i see it is if you love the game or it's one of the only games you play keep the retail and don't sell it. That way if there is an update you can always play Fifa 12 with no problems.
I agree, if I know I'll play a game, I'll buy it.

Like FIFA, but since you got it free I don't know.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
I agree, if I know I'll play a game, I'll buy it.

Like FIFA, but since you got it free I don't know.

Long term flashed consoles at the moment cost a bit of money especially with MS pushing out updates to try and stop pirating. If you can't flash it yourself you end up having to pay lots of money to have it re-flashed several times.

RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long term flashed consoles at the moment cost a bit of money especially with MS pushing out updates to try and stop pirating. If you can't flash it yourself you end up having to pay lots of money to have it re-flashed several times.

Yeah i can reflash myself so its all good... anyone know if the packs on the code are premium or normal gold?

Top Bottom