What's new

Fifa 12 and 13

Sonic98

Sonic98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i made this thread because i wanted to see what everyone prefers about fifa 13 to 12 or fifa 12 to 13. I personally prefer fifa 12 ultimate team because of the players prices at the minute i think they are too expensive on 13 and its really fun to just go back on 12 and be able to play with better players. What's your take on the 12 to 13 changes and which one do you prefer? :smile:

Sharp Carousel

Sharp Carousel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I prefer FIFA 13 by a long shot, touch on the players and the passing system is better, however im not to convinced of the AI in FIFA 13, it seems a bit strange, I actually managed a few wins on Ultimate Difficulty, on FIFA 12 i struggled on world class, Ultimate team on FIFA 13 is better for me too as I can play players with lesser ability more frequently than on FIFA 12, on FIFA 12 i would only win 1 match in every 50 played online and that was with good players. Career mode in FIFA 13 has improved too.

G

ghostzes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pro clubs is good. Ultimate team annoys me due to the lack of the single match feature, without that the only options are tournaments and seasons, both of which are sweaty as f***. When i play i like to just doss about, do skills and stuff, which I can't do effectively if I want to win matches :frown:

Sonic98

Sonic98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pro clubs is good. Ultimate team annoys me due to the lack of the single match feature, without that the only options are tournaments and seasons, both of which are sweaty as ****. When i play i like to just doss about, do skills and stuff, which I can't do effectively if I want to win matches :frown:

I dont think pro clubs has changed that much but i sill think its the second best feature on fifa :smile:

Special Ops

Special Ops

6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS
Contest Sponsor Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I prefer 12 FUT to 13, 13 Clubs to 12 and 13 seasons to 12....The end.

Top Bottom
Login
Register