What's new

Fifa 11

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been playing the full game for a few days and im LOVING it.

Just thought id make this so that you all know that it has been leaked for a while both PAL and NTSC versions.

Download links are in premium section or on various other download sites.

I have my PRO done up like to 30% DONE !! it is not easy sooooo many accoplishments (400 to be exact).

I must say thought for my pro being 30% done he is very good at scoring etc cant imagine what 100% will be like

Has anyone else been playing it ?

If so what are your thoughts ?

Let me know =)

3DIT0R

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea man i got a Modded Xbox360 aswell i gotta say its amazing its as realistic as it gets.!!

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea man i got a Modded Xbox360 aswell i gotta say its amazing its as realistic as it gets.!!

Im playing it on my jtag until it comes out then im gonna transfer my pro to my online profile =)

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo what exactly is a Jtag?

The JTAG hack is a way to run Homebrew on your Xbox360,opens up millions of possibilties for modding by allowing you to run unsigned code on any game .
It can also be used for several diffrent things such as testing out games before they come out,like i do but this is only a small use for a jtag
there are that many uses for a JTAG i could be sat here all week telling you them.
People/kids mainly buy them to host MW2 lobbies online and make money this is not what they are designed for.

=)

3DIT0R

Reaction score
Sin$
The JTAG hack is a way to run Homebrew on your Xbox360,opens up millions of possibilties for modding by allowing you to run unsigned code on any game .
It can also be used for several diffrent things such as testing out games before they come out,like i do but this is only a small use for a jtag
there are that many uses for a JTAG i could be sat here all week telling you them.
People/kids mainly buy them to host MW2 lobbies online and make money this is not what they are designed for.

=)

Wow thanks for telling me this.! :smile:

shakeinho

shakeinho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its amazing. So realistic. You can no longer just sprint past every single player like you were able to in fifa 10. Now even the slowest defenders can straight up grab you (it seems to me).

I hope that when I get my pro to like 70 percent, I can be a best in Clubs again.
Last year in fifa 10 for 360 my team finished 44 in the world. (Division 1 - G I N G A)
If you're good, add ol ShakE lo and I'll see about giving you a try out :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register