Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked great, Cant wait to the 100% pro

Q

QWZ

Reaction score
Sin$
I have downloaded three different Fifa 11 pros for the hack. The first was 76%, second 86%, and the current one I have now is 89%. I have not been able to contribute to the accomplishment's percentage because every time I play exhibition mode the game freezes on me. This is the only area of the game that I have encountered a problem since modifying my VP. Exhibition mode worked fine when I was using my original pro, but ever since modifying, I can't play a full exhibition game with out it freezing. Does anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it? Online Team play works fine, it is only Exhibition.

Also, let me know if anybody reaches 100%, I would love to be contributing by the freeze won't allow me.

meetii

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have downloaded three different Fifa 11 pros for the hack. The first was 76%, second 86%, and the current one I have now is 89%. I have not been able to contribute to the accomplishment's percentage because every time I play exhibition mode the game freezes on me. This is the only area of the game that I have encountered a problem since modifying my VP. Exhibition mode worked fine when I was using my original pro, but ever since modifying, I can't play a full exhibition game with out it freezing. Does anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it? Online Team play works fine, it is only Exhibition.

Also, let me know if anybody reaches 100%, I would love to be contributing by the freeze won't allow me.

I think that you will have to delete your Team File linked to FIFA 11.

Go to the Dashboard » Settings » Memory » Hard Drive » Games » FIFA 11 » Then find the Team Management file or whatever it's called, and delete it.

Go back to FIFA 11 gameplay. You'll might need to delete your Virtual Pro also. Then create a new one, and add the gamesave again. Don't forget to resign and rehash!!!

MattWidz

MattWidz

Programmer Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
91% http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/322734-fifa-11-91-virtual-pro/page__pid__2309225#entry2309225

H

halolma

Reaction score
Sin$
I've did most/all the things you guys have said to do, like change the name of the file, and file contents name, rehashed and resigned in Modio. But when I go on Pro Clubs it always sticks like 2 minutes into the game, idk whether it's the save itself or just my xbox, do any of you know a fix for this? Thanks in advance. Also, the VP works great in normal offline games and Pro Ranked matches, good work OP. :thumbup:

Edit: It isn't my xbox, just tried M4YON's save works perfectly fine with Pro Clubs etc.

This has happened to me too, and only on clubs :frown: it keeps freezing when I join a clubs match, we kick off and bang! it freezes! :smile: does anyone know why? I know in FIFA 10(which worked perfect for me) there was certain game saves that wouldnt work due to them being so highly completed or a 100% completed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

T

TinkLe

Reaction score
Sin$
This has happened to me too, and only on clubs :frown: it keeps freezing when I join a clubs match, we kick off and bang! it freezes! :smile: does anyone know why? I know in FIFA 10(which worked perfect for me) there was certain game saves that wouldnt work due to them being so highly completed or a 100% completed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxxHyYM6csg

hopefully this will help you

A

Alright

Reaction score
Sin$

It has been resolved, check the posts just after mine, you need to change your custom tactics to default, because there is one set as something like 'Inter 1' change it back to the default team that you're changing, and it changes for all teams, hope this helps!

H

halolma

Reaction score
Sin$
It has been resolved, check the posts just after mine, you need to change your custom tactics to default, because there is one set as something like 'Inter 1' change it back to the default team that you're changing, and it changes for all teams, hope this helps!

will try that mate cheers! hope it works for me.... will let you know :smile:

A

automan

Reaction score
Sin$

Excuse me for sounding like a noob here but how do I do that?

A

Alright

Reaction score
Sin$
Excuse me for sounding like a noob here but how do I do that?
Go to;
My FIFA 11 > Edit Teams > Team Management (pick any team it doesn't matter which one) > Quick Tactics and then change it to (Name of club you selected here) Default then it should work.

H

hananamir

Reaction score
Sin$
I CAN :smile:))
TRUST ME
you have one more link here
http://www.zshare.net/download/815515475b172223/

Top Bottom
Login
Register