Gamesaves Fifa 11 Virtual Pro 100% Gamesave

• Thread starter luke0907
  • Start date
  • Views 124,823
H

hananamir

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this. Good work hananamir.

tnx

http://www.mediafire...ex691i3fet5887f

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZD92HG4I

Add these to OP this is a rar with a read me inside with special thanks to everyone here

this file made 100% by me an by my brother
Hanan & Amir Harosh
its take 2 weeks exactly, hard work
alot of games to play & headache hh :smile:...
well done :smile:

H

halolma

Reaction score
Sin$
hey mate(@ Alright),

that works, thanks very much for the help, and thanks to all above for the VPs etc...

G

gumu

Reaction score
Sin$
last night i put in a virtual pro with 100% complication. now it works. i can play, but when i play an club match then it wont update my stats when i score a goal.

whats wrong?

A

automan

Reaction score
Sin$
Go to;
My FIFA 11 > Edit Teams > Team Management (pick any team it doesn't matter which one) > Quick Tactics and then change it to (Name of club you selected here) Default then it should work.

Thanks, it worked.

T

TheZero

Reaction score
Sin$
Dear Se7ensins,

In hope that someone will be able to help me with my attempt of hacking my Virtual Pro, i am posting this reply.

Well, after many tries and always the same result, i have gave up - damaged personal settings.

My proccess was certainly correct as i have watched a few tutorials on the YouTube and all of them are doing it by the same way and this is why i am a bit scared about it at the moment. Let me explain my attempts in short:

1. Delete all the FIFA 11's saved files from my X360 hard drive, except the online password and installation directory - i have left these two files on disk
  2. Run FIFA 11, create a new profile and create a new Virtual Pro
  3. Exit FIFA 11, move personal settings file from the hard disk to the USB key
  4. Plug the USB key in my computer and extract file on the desktop with the USB Xtaff Xplorer
  5. Open downloaded hacked personal settings and my newly created one (the one which i have just extracted from my USB key) with the Modio
  6. Copy informations (ID and the other thing) from my newly created personal settings, to the downloaded hacked one.
  7. Confrim and rehash my last step.
  8. Delete the old one and inject downloaded hacked personal settings on the USB key, with USB Xtaff Xplorer
  9. Plug USB key in the X360 and move personal settings from it back to the hard drive
  10. Run FIFA 11

Well, this is where it finishes for me. After i press the "Start" button, the error about damaged personal settings comes up.

What could it be?

Bellow are a few informations:

• Xbox - 360 Slim 250 GB
  • USB Key - Patriot X-Mini 4GB USB 2.0 FLASH DRIVE
  • Name of downloaded hacked personal settings - Settings0 20101024195814

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind Regards!

J

JaCoByShAdDiX

Reaction score
Sin$
when i follow all the steps it says that my settings(personal settings 1) appears to be damaged and cannot be used, anyhelp or suggestions what i might be doing wrong?

E

elasticman95

Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone please give me an easy to follow tut on how to do this properly, because everytime I did it my xbox froze at the start menu. I dont know if I did something wrong or this whole thing just doesn't work.

Please reply :smile:

M

MattDavies86

Reaction score
Sin$
Right, I'm confused, not about how to do it, that's all fine, but about what % this pro is actually at, is it 76% or 95%? , would prefer the 76 myself.

cheers

T

TIRO23

Reaction score
Sin$
when use the MODIO just Rehash and Resing the PROFILE ID, not the DEVICE ID, and rename the settings from Settings0_20101003215806 to Settings0 20101003215806

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
when use the MODIO just Rehash and Resing the PROFILE ID, not the DEVICE ID, and rename the settings from Settings0_20101003215806 to Settings0 20101003215806

The pro I used was 100% completed. Although it said. It was corrupt I found a fix!

Do not rename the file! Also delete your online squads, squads and any other files etc. Hopefully this should now work for you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register