• Thread starter harlee123
  • Start date
  • Views 1,136
H

harlee123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I seem to be winning torny but making no money as i use a lot of squad fitnesses and they cost ALOT for the tornys out so can someone please tell me what you think is a playable fitness is?? thanks

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
All you need is to fill the subs and reserves with players that are just as good or maybe nearly as good, and make sure to use 3 subs at around the 50th minute.

After the game, sub the 3 worst fitness players with 3 players that can fill in and don't bring the 3 rested players on at all in the match.
This will get their fitness back up to 99.

Se7en MoDzZ

Se7en MoDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You really shouldnt need to buy a squad fitness for 4 or 5 games :L

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I am able to play a whole tourny b4 i need to use squad fitness cards.

Get all the fitness coaches you can.

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Try get your DNF up as high as possible, eventually you can get up to 1k coins for one match depending on how well you do. Also as Matt said making a second team is a good choice but if you can't afford it, and as boring as this may sound play some single player tournaments and try raise up about 15k-20k for decent subs, or save up more and go for the second team.

xMasteRxSaMx

xMasteRxSaMx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As most ppl have said, just have a big enough squad so that ur not relying on the same players each match, I use a different squad every match I play so that the one that played before can rest, and I rest anyone that gets under 90 fitness so that everyone is playing at peak level :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register