• Start date
  • Views 14,279
LashleyAFC

LashleyAFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard of the dupe glitch but don't trust others with cards, etc

Are there any other glitches or cheats I could use? I'd be forever grateful.

L

ldanl

Reaction score
Sin$
go to the dashboard and go across to settings and then hardrive then find fifa open and look for a file ultimate team 1.01 DELETE IT
load fifa and go to ultimate team do not click it pull out the wirless adapter till u disconnect from xbox live
then click on ultimate team asoon as uve dun this put ure adapter back in it will load or using a router unlplug your internet wire till you disconnect then plug it back in and click ultimate team to load ultimate team without the patch
go to the store and click on gold pack then higlight the 120 m$ points tab
asoon as u click on it pull ure wirless adapter out for 2secs then put it back in and keep pressing a and there u go free gold packs for everyone or as soon as you click it unplug your internet wire and after a second plug it back in and keep pressing a. What this does is slow the internet down enough for it to say that the packs are free.
People were banned from ultimate team for this when it first came out but since they patched it they haven't banned anyone. Me and my mates have been doing this for around 3 months and were fine. One more thing if you downloaded ultimate team too late after release then the glitch may not work for you.
Dont trust anyone with a dupe glitch as 99% of the time they are scammers
Hope this helps.

LashleyAFC

LashleyAFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks but why do i have to delete ultimate team 1.0.1

Tbh I'd rather someone confirmed it since its your first post, no offence

L

ldanl

Reaction score
Sin$
You delete that because that is the patch they brought out to fix it if you remember when they wouldn't let you buy packs with points it was because of this glitch so you delete the update and start ultimate team without the patch so the glitch works again.
No offense taken lol

LashleyAFC

LashleyAFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will it still work with a regular router and not wireless, as I dont use wireless

ah just read it, right do i unplug the cable from the router or the back of my xbox, or does it not matter?

Also do I need 120 MS Points to try it as I only have 30 lol

L

ldanl

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes mate thats the way I use to do it. You know on your router you have your wire going from your modem and you have a different wire going from your xbox to router. Well don't unplug that one because you will get instant disconnect you must unplug the one going from your modem to your router then after a second plug it back in. No you dont need any microsoft points. If you can't get it working just let me know and please rep me if it works ok for you.

LashleyAFC

LashleyAFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its a wireless router, but one cable goes into my PC, the other into my xbox, do I unplug the PC one?

Also do I need 120MS Points to do this?

its a wireless router, but one cable goes into my PC, the other into my xbox, do I unplug the PC one?

Also do I need 120MS Points to do this?

L

ldanl

Reaction score
Sin$
What internet provider you on because most are setup with the modem going to one port and then xbox pc etc in the other ports like this
netgear_rear.jpg

LashleyAFC

LashleyAFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm with talk talk, mines like that, just without wireless bit. It has a white wire which is connected to the phone which I think is the modem, so shud i try that?

L

ldanl

Reaction score
Sin$
You could try that if that is the only other wire in the router. If you were to unplug the wire going to the xbox it would disconnect you straight away and you dont wan't that. You can also do it another way where you make your internet run slow by downloading lots of whatever you want on your pc and then you button bash A when you choose 120 ms points to buy gold pack.

LashleyAFC

LashleyAFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's most likely the white wire then, right i'll try it now wish me luck.

Should I get disconnected on PC too? If so then yes its the white wire

L

ldanl

Reaction score
Sin$
yes but you have to plug it back in within two seconds so that you dont get disconnected from xbox live.

LashleyAFC

LashleyAFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
right wish me luck

I got DC'd from LIVE right away when I unplugged it

right i clicked the gold pack and unplugged it but was disconnected from LIVE right away :frown:

right i clicked the gold pack and unplugged it but was disconnected from LIVE right away :frown:

L

ldanl

Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my mates are on virgin and sky so Im not sure how talk talk broadband works. what you could try is have utorrent or something downloading or uploading so it slows down your connection then make sure you've deleted the patch and started without it and then button bash A on 120 ms points

LashleyAFC

LashleyAFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like I said the second I removed the wire, I was disconnected from LIVE and my PC

LashleyAFC

LashleyAFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope theres a few. Theres the power wire, the ethernet cable that goes into my PC to connect that to the internet and the ethernet cable that goes into my xbox to connect that to the internet.

:smile:

hg520b_back.jpg

My router

L

ldanl

Reaction score
Sin$
When you pull out the wire coming from the modem it doesnt diconnect straight away on virgin media soIts strange why it does for you but you should take your hard drive to a mates and try it with his internet if you can because it does work as I have opened well over 1000 gold packs. Also try that method with downloading or anything to slow your internet down as thats how my bro does it using his laptop.

L

ldanl

Reaction score
Sin$
When you pull out the wire coming from the modem it doesnt diconnect straight away on virgin media soIts strange why it does for you but you should take your hard drive to a mates and try it with his internet if you can because it does work as I have opened well over 1000 gold packs. Also try that method with downloading or anything to slow your internet down and button bash.

Top Bottom
Login
Register