What's new

Solved FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

V

VoOdOo

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
well i just got ONE red ring and it says E 74. what do i do?

MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Turn on your console and wrap it in towels to over heat and force RROD then send it to M$ for a new one. :thumbup:

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
VoOdOo said:
dont i already have the red rings of death? is this not warrantied?
only 3 red rings are warrantied. My friend had one and sometimes he couldnt see his screen so we forced RRoD but it didnt last and he had to send it in and pay 100$ it sucks.

F

ForrrestMaster

You can either reball your HANA chip, or you can put pennies on the chip, then put the fan case and drive on it. Then put about 10 discs on the drive, and then close up the case, and towel trick it, and leave it wrapped up in the towels til about 20 mins after it shuts down, then it will work. Thats what I did.

J

Jay

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I've gotten this one once. Tried the Xclamp trick and that didn't work. Ended up buying a new xbox. If it's still under warranty send it to M$, if not your screwed.

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
It's $100 if you're out of warranty. This happened to me less than a week after my warranty expired. I was pissed. I still haven't sent it in.

V

VoOdOo

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Well im thinkin im just gonna do the towel thing and get the real red rings. If i do this will they fix both things wrong or just the RRoD?

Top Bottom
Login
Register