Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

FFA or Domination Boosting MS POINTS!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Deedsy, Dec 19, 2008 with 1 replies and 324 views.

1. Deedsy

Deedsy Newbie

Ratings:
    Looking for some players that are willing to earn some MS points or free 1 month live cards for helping me get some kills. I am looking to get to the top 20 for kills global. If you help me I will give you 1600 MS points, or a free 1 month gold live card, or help you SnD boost until you reach your goal, or boost in any way you want.

I really want to get back on the top 20 because I was in a race with my friends and I was leading for the first 2 weeks then they had people file complaints and I was banned for 2 days and now I've fallen behind.

The first 6 people that are going to help me boost will get their reward before the boosting, and then the next 6 will be ranked on how many deaths and how much time they helped me boost.

If you don't want your KDR to drop then make a free account and you'll get a 1 month gold trial to boost with. Thanks for any help

2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Dude... Theres a sticky for boosting. Post there.