What's new

Video FFA FRIDAY: WHAT IS THIS?!?!

UnRemix

UnRemix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friday starts with an "F", "F" stand for "Fun", and Free For All game modes are always fun so that's why I have this series called "FFA Friday"!

Shanty

Shanty

Spikey
Reaction score
Your 'Free For All Friday' series has come a long way, I remember it from a couple of months ago and it has improved so much since then. Anyway, that ACOG bulls***, though... I run into that all the time! :shifty:

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Reaction score
Friday starts with an "F", "F" stand for "Fun", and Free For All game modes are always fun so that's why I have this series called "FFA Friday"!

It's not half bad of gameplay, but the commentary isn't what I prefer.

UnRemix

UnRemix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not half bad of gameplay, but the commentary isn't what I prefer.
Alright I will try to work on that, thanks for your honest feedback 
Your 'Free For All Friday' series has come a long way, I remember it from a couple of months ago and it has improved so much since then. Anyway, that ACOG bulls***, though... I run into that all the time! :shifty:
Yeah man, thank you! And that was some bull

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Reaction score
Alright I will try to work on that, thanks for your honest feedback 

Yeah man, thank you! And that was some bull
Try and talk about a specific topic rather than making small talk. If there's an update, talk about that or a new game :smile:

Wavy

Wavy

I like to stream on Twitch
Content Team
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
I enjoyed it. The commentary could use some work. You tend to go off on some "OMG its AliA" like commentary. What I mean by that is talking about what you are doing/about to do in the game. "Let's see if I can get this guy, and I do!" That type of stuff. Once in a while, that is just fine. But, the whole video consisted of that I thought. Also, I really dislike AliA... Keep up the commentaries though! I understand that live commentaries are a bit more difficult to talk about specific topics thought. Commentating over a pre-recorded gameplay is easier.

UnRemix

UnRemix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoyed it. The commentary could use some work. You tend to go off on some "OMG its AliA" like commentary. What I mean by that is talking about what you are doing/about to do in the game. "Let's see if I can get this guy, and I do!" That type of stuff. Once in a while, that is just fine. But, the whole video consisted of that I thought. Also, I really dislike AliA... Keep up the commentaries though! I understand that live commentaries are a bit more difficult to talk about specific topics thought. Commentating over a pre-recorded gameplay is easier.
I see what you are saying, thanks so much for letting me know. I will defiantly try to stop doing that. I'm not subscribed to Ali-A but I've seen a couple of his videos and he doesn't seem that bad to me. And yes it is sort of harder to talk about certain topic while doing a live commentary but I will try to work on that

Top Bottom