What's new

Video FESTIVE DLC OUTFIT GLITCHES

E

erbmandeeps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the new body suits for the Festive Surprise.

I had a play about trying to glitch a mask and hat on to them.

I used the vending machine glitch in the bunker to apply the mask and then the parachute glitch in the garage to apply the hat.

Anyone else had fun with these? I'd love to change the gloves and boots and add a scarf if anyone knows how.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No to scarves....but you can glitch a
A “special unlock” hoodie
(warstock or hawk and little hoodies)
On top of a Santa Suit :wink:
The pants and boots will stay:wink:
I have saved this outfit
But of course it could
Disappear after Christmas:frown:

VagTastic

VagTastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can remove the head portion of the bodysuits by equipping and removing the lcd earpiece or rebreather. Simple and looks a ton better.

E

erbmandeeps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do parachute to garage glitch? I want to try it. Thanks!

Go to your garage. Go over to a car and whilst looking at it and select a hat from the interaction menu that you want to equip. Once you are wearing it, go to style and scroll until you or on the outfit you're adding it to but don't select. Highlight parachute and then triangle to enter the car. As he is entering the car, before he closes the door, go down and select your saved outfit. Leave the car and it should now be on the outfit. Head upstairs and save.

Hope it works for you.

O

OPmode

Reaction score
Sin$
Go to your garage. Go over to a car and whilst looking at it and select a hat from the interaction menu that you want to equip. Once you are wearing it, go to style and scroll until you or on the outfit you're adding it to but don't select. Highlight parachute and then triangle to enter the car. As he is entering the car, before he closes the door, go down and select your saved outfit. Leave the car and it should now be on the outfit. Head upstairs and save.

Hope it works for you.
Kinda same result as bike glitch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register