• Start date
  • Views 9,452
Fearsaiyan7sins

Fearsaiyan7sins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS METHOD IS PATCHED BUT I KEEP THREAD OPEN FOR POSSIBLE NEW METHODS

CREW: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/finland_troll_squad ||| join crew to get tricks & glitches faster.

Last edited:
G

gosty224

Reaction score
Sin$
sounds cool i will try this in a minute if it works i will come back

Fearsaiyan7sins

Fearsaiyan7sins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it worked for me i have pic but i didnt use outfits, helmets will give u hats 
BTW I MIGHT GET BEER HATS BACK i made request for R*

GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
Not worth the trouble of an appearance glitch. Still nice though.

D4TH Blossom

D4TH Blossom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So if you change from a male to female, and back to male, will you lose all your limited edition items and clothes you already bought?

Not worth the risk if that happens. Especially if you lose the Valetines DLC limited edition clothes since they dont plan or releasing it again

Fearsaiyan7sins

Fearsaiyan7sins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pictures pls
sure, sorry if bad quality :frown: 
So if you change from a male to female, and back to male, will you lose all your limited edition items and clothes you already bought?

Not worth the risk if that happens. Especially if you lose the Valetines DLC limited edition clothes since they dont plan or releasing it again
if u switch back to male u can keep limited edition clothes but festive stuff might not work unless u create outfits again on female

Fearsaiyan7sins

Fearsaiyan7sins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
D4TH Blossom

D4TH Blossom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please confirm if you can obtain the festive surprise scarves for the females

H

haaa

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get it do I go on boy then buy all four and save them then do the appearance glitch the. Switch back to a boy and I will have them help please

Fearsaiyan7sins

Fearsaiyan7sins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get it do I go on boy then buy all four and save them then do the appearance glitch the. Switch back to a boy and I will have them help please
switch to female save outfits to your saved outfits switch back to male load any outfit and u should have festive stuff (Check social club: Vanoss...Gaming) if u can view my stats u can see im wearing red hat and base 5-shirt 
I want the elf outfit for female
i dont know how to get shoes, shoes will always be black combat boots

S

swa50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you want cop shirt as a female, all u have to do is buy the green flight suit as a male, then save the outfit then switch to female and the wear the outfit and u get cop shirt with arms covered in purple dress. now if some could figure out the cop hat that would be great! i tried getting the pants but the flight suit is connected so it seems impossible
if you want the hat as a male u have to buy the black flight suit as a female then save outfit the switch to male and u get the cop hat with invisible body i think

S

swa50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if u want the red stripes festive outfit for female i think is waldo then buy tan bullet prof helmet with american flag vest then gray combat pants as a male save outfit then switch to female now if someone knows how to get festive shoes that be great

G

gosty224

Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt work for xbox one just makes your character invisible and glitched

Fearsaiyan7sins

Fearsaiyan7sins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if u want the red stripes festive outfit for female i think is waldo then buy tan bullet prof helmet with american flag vest then gray combat pants as a male save outfit then switch to female now if someone knows how to get festive shoes that be great
tan bulletproof gaves red stripes hat , Black gaves green tree hat 
please add pictures

JordanWATP

JordanWATP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its a good a find but having Christmas clothing in April it quite stupid but nice glitch

Top Bottom
Login
Register