What's new

Patched FEMALE change invisible body parts glitch without having to restart mission

• Thread starter Mr Glitches GTA
  • Start date
  • Views 3,048
Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Invisible body parts glitch without mission restart

i know many of you will already know the mask and mission method to get invisible torso under jackets and invisible arms with the vests but you could only make one outfit at a time then if say you made an invisible torso with a jacket then you wanted and vest with invisible arms or to change the style of open jacket you would need to make the new outfit the repeat the steps.
doing it this way allows you to scroll through the top section and will show you an invisible torso on every open jacket or no bra then you can go to vests and the arms go invisible

TEXT TUTORIAL
YOU MUST USE THE INSACT CLOTHES I USE FOR THIS TO WORK

1. go to any clothes store and apply a turtal neck sweater with a female character then go to suit jackets and apply the black tale coat and save it as an outfit

2,go to an apartment with a telescope and wear a chemical suit run toward the telescope press right on the D pad to remove mask open interaction menu and change back to the outfit you save and walk away from telescope and save outfit with the mask on

3,start any rockstar created mission and when in mission if you still have gas mask on it should of worked you will now notice the invisible torso so go to gun shop while in mission save outfit and back out.
now thats the part every on know but because you used the new turtle neck sweater with the old jacket you will now be able to go in to suit jackets again and you can scroll through all the different invisible torso styles or if not a jacket with invisible torso it will be braless and you can now even be able go to the vest section and it will give you invsible arms where usually you would have to remake the different outfit with vest and redo the steps
i hope this helps out

Zake

Zake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
3,start any rockstar created mission and when in mission if you still have gas mask on it should of worked you will now notice the invisible torso so go to gun shop while in mission save outfit and back out.

Just to be clear, do you mean with "back out" to back out from clothing menu or mission?
In other words; If you save the original glitched outfit, are you always able to glitch the top?

Edit: I could've watched the video to get clarification but it would be good that the text tutorial would be exact too.

Last edited:
SeaWallTx

SeaWallTx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*Edit

Nvm I did it again, but this time I did as much of it as I could inside of my apartment and it worked. I am not sure what difference that made exactly, but it did seem to do the trick.

Last edited:
Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only go braless. No missing arms. Just torso inside original jacket :frown:

Zake

Zake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only go braless. No missing arms. Just torso inside original jacket :frown:

It only works inside of your closet and it only works with the beige turtleneck.
Do you mean which jacket? If it happens to be any of the suit jackets (after heist update) and if the shoulders/arms/torso doesn't clip through the jacket, your finding is good and unique.

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you mean which jacket? If it happens to be any of the suit jackets (after heist update) and if the shoulders/arms/torso doesn't clip through the jacket, your finding is good and unique.

Only the tuxedo jacket for me worked. I was able to go no torso/arms with the hot tub glitch, using the red overalls. I was left with a white bikini top, hollow and creepy looking with a white ski mask and white eyes.

Zake

Zake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only the tuxedo jacket for me worked. I was able to go no torso/arms with the hot tub glitch, using the red overalls. I was left with a white bikini top, hollow and creepy looking with a white ski mask and white eyes.
Which sweater did you use originally?

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
the same in the vid, cream turtle neck. I get everything to work, have the mask on, even saved the mask/jacket/no torso outfit. I just can't go anything else without losing it. I might give it another try later. If I could log into my social account I would post a pic of my white bikini/white mask look, it's neat :smile:

edit: I should add that I am braless in jackets

Zake

Zake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the same in the vid, cream turtle neck. I get everything to work, have the mask on, even saved the mask/jacket/no torso outfit. I just can't go anything else without losing it. I might give it another try later. If I could log into my social account I would post a pic of my white bikini/white mask look, it's neat :smile:

edit: I should add that I am braless in jackets
Yeah go ahead and post a picture of it. It might be interesting.
But what I am after is the tailcoat jacket without bra (or any other shirt under it).
This post of yours made me understand that you managed to make such an outfit.
Could you specify with which jacket you are braless and how did you do it?

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah go ahead and post a picture of it. It might be interesting.
But what I am after is the tailcoat jacket without bra (or any other shirt under it).
This post of yours made me understand that you managed to make such an outfit.

Could you specify with which jacket you are braless and how did you do it?
I used the black tail coat for the glitch, and if I switch to any open jacket, I have no bra on :smile:
And I have the empty torso with the original black tail coat and the odd pink square where my torso should be.

Zake

Zake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the black tail coat for the glitch, and if I switch to any open jacket, I have no bra on :smile:
And I have the empty torso with the original black tail coat and the odd pink square where my torso should be.
In other words you did the glitch successfully and didn't find anything new to it.

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
In other words you did the glitch successfully and didn't find anything new to it.
I did it successfully, up until the changing outfits and still having invisible torso under vests ect. sorry for any confusion, I don't think I found anything new, just couldn't finish the glitch 100%

SeaWallTx

SeaWallTx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it to work just like the video, I used the Beige Turtleneck Sweater and the Black Tailcoat Suit Jacket, and glitched on the Chemical Mask from the Yellow Bio~Suit, called The Hazard,(just like in the video) but like I said before, I have only had the vest stuff work in my closet, not at the store.

Then using the old jacuzzi trick I got my arms to come back, leaving the shirt gone, like the motorcycle vest glitch
13498102_581620815334370_2606675235337428706_o.jpg

13502614_581620812001037_4831623518114973210_o.jpg

Anyway Here is EXACTLY how I got it to work, where I had Invisible torso UNDER Most Suit Jackets, Bra-less Under All Other Jackets, and No Arms Under Vests(and using the motorcycle vest glitch can bring the arms back making this a "No Shirt under Vests Glitch" too):

Tip(s):
-All Suit Jackets released in and after The Heists update(except the new long suit jackets) will give you an Invisible Torso and of the the rest of the Jackets(Suit or Not) will make you Bra~less.

*FEMALE CHARACTERS ONLY!*
~First go to any clothes store or ammu~nation and put on the Beige Turtleneck Sweater,
~Then go to suit jackets and apply the Black Tailcoat Suit Jacket and save it as an outfit,
~Now go to the Outfit section and scroll to coveralls and put on the Yellow Bio~Hazard Suit, called The Hazard,
~Then go to an apartment or office with a telescope and and do the Telescope/Hat+Glasses+Mask Glitch,
(to do this simply run toward the telescope press right on the D pad AND open interaction menu at the same time, once the mask is gone and your character has stopped and is not looking in the telescope, and your Interaction Menu has opened scroll to inventory-accessories and change the outfit back to the one you saved earlier, with the sweater and suit jacket, and then simply walk away from telescope, the mask will re-appear over this outfit, now go and save this outfit with the mask on it.)
(Click Here top see the Telescope/Hat+Glasses+Mask Glitch)
~Now EXIT the aparment or office, and pause the game, go to "Online"-"Jobs"-"Rockstar Created"-"Missions" and start "Death Metal",
~Then when the mission starts you should still have gas mask on and you will now notice the invisible torso, now go to ammu~nation, while in mission, and save outfit.
~Once you have saved the outfit, exit Ammu~nation and quit the mission via your phone,
~Once you are back into Free-roam head to your apartment and go to the closet and you will now be able to see that your character has an Invisible torso UNDER Most Suit Jackets, is Bra-less Under All Other Jackets, and has no arms Under Vests(and using the motorcycle vest glitch can bring the arms back making this a "No Shirt under Vests Glitch" too).
(Click Here to see the Female Motorcycle Vest Glitch, Now the Female No shirt under Vest Glitch, lol)
~Enjoy!

Tip(s):
-All Suit Jackets released in and after The Heists update(except the new long suit jackets) will give you an Invisible Torso and of the the rest of the Jackets(Suit or Not) will make you Bra~less.

Last edited:
Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it to work just like the video, I used the Beige Turtleneck Sweater and the Black Tailcoat Suit Jacket, and glitched on the Chemical Mask from the Yellow Bio~Suit, called The Hazard,(just like in the video) but like I said before, the vest stuff ONLY works in your closet, not at the store.

Then using the old jacuzzi trick I got my arms to come back, leaving the shirt gone, like the motorcycle vest glitch
13498102_581620815334370_2606675235337428706_o.jpg

13502614_581620812001037_4831623518114973210_o.jpg

Anyway Here is EXACTLY how I got it to work, where I had Invisible torso UNDER Most Suit Jackets in Closet, Bra-less Under All Other Jackets, Bra-less under Suit Jackets at store, and No Arms Under Vests(and using the motorcycle vest glitch can bring the arms back making this a "No Shirt under Vests Glitch" too):

*FEMALE CHARACTERS ONLY!*
~First go to any clothes store or ammu~nation and put on the Beige Turtleneck Sweater,
~Then go to suit jackets and apply the Black Tailcoat Suit Jacket and save it as an outfit,
~Now go to the Outfit section and scroll to coveralls and put on the Yellow Bio~Hazard Suit, called The Hazard,
~Then go to an apartment or office with a telescope and and do the Telescope/Hat+Glasses+Mask Glitch,
(to do this simply run toward the telescope press right on the D pad AND open interaction menu at the same time, once the mask is gone and your character has stopped and is not looking in the telescope, and your Interaction Menu has opened scroll to inventory-accessories and change the outfit back to the one you saved earlier, with the sweater and suit jacket, and then simply walk away from telescope, the mask will re-appear over this outfit, now go and save this outfit with the mask on it.)
(Click Here top see the Telescope/Hat+Glasses+Mask Glitch)
~Now EXIT the aparment or office, and pause the game, go to "Online"-"Jobs"-"Rockstar Created"-"Missions" and start "Death Metal",
~Then when the mission starts you should still have gas mask on and you will now notice the invisible torso, now go to ammu~nation, while in mission, and save outfit.
~Once you have saved the outfit, exit Ammu~nation and quit the mission via your phone,
~Once you are back into Free-roam head to your apartment and go to the closet and you will now be able to see that your character has an Invisible torso UNDER Most Suit Jackets in Closet, is Bra-less Under All Other Jackets, is Bra-less under Suit Jackets at store, and has no arms Under Vests(and using the motorcycle vest glitch can bring the arms back making this a "No Shirt under Vests Glitch" too).
(Click Here to see the Female Motorcycle Vest Glitch, Now the Female No shirt under Vest Glitch, lol)
~Enjoy!
nicely put

Zake

Zake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
~Once you are back into Free-roam head to your apartment and go to the closet and you will now be able to see that your character has an Invisible torso UNDER Most Suit Jackets in Closet, is Bra-less Under All Other Jackets, is Bra-less under Suit Jackets at store, and has no arms Under Vests
I just tested it and no matter if you are on the clothing store or the wardrobe, suit jackets always behave the same, which is all the suit jackets released in and after Heists update (except the new long suit jackets) will give you invisible torso and the rest of them will give you braless torso.

Top Bottom
Login
Register