What's new

Show Off feeling creative (4 new tags)

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, so here I am again. This time I was trying out lots of different styles. Thought I'd share them with you:

creativeslimev2_by_bbeatsall-d72z1ff.png

Yeah, that's my entry for the previous SotFN. Here I was going for that abstract 3D-Style. Liked the theme.

dh_amp_bbacollab_reassemblethereality_by_bbeatsall-d73jur3.png

That was a collab with a good friend. We were going for a texture tag in this one. I quite like the outcome. Some people said the text is placed a bit strangely, but idk, I think it fits.

wayofthinkingsmudge_by_bbeatsall-d73pl10.png

This one started of by teaching somebody some smudging-techniques and I kind of liked were it was going, so I decided to finish it. Apparently, it's lacking lots of depth, so I'll try to work on that next time.

steampunkimagination_by_bbeatsall-d73s9rk.png

...and here's my latest creation. It's for a competition and the theme is "Steampunk". Personally, I like it apart from one particular part of the text and the big sparkle on her hand, but I kind of don't have the motivation to fix it now and won't anyways since it's already been submitted.

Anyways, thanks for reading! As always, CnC and opinions very welcome. :smile:

Spaceman

Spaceman

among the stars
Artist Stickied Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the second one the best although I think it has a lot of unnecessary space that distract from the focal it still has a great overall atmo to it. I would agree that the text does seem a bit strange but it doesn't ruin it for me.

The smudging on the 3rd one seems really off to me. Its all random and scattered and doesn't seem to have any real consistent flow. Idk if thats what you wanted to go for but it just seems messy IMO.

But overall very well made tags kiu.

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the second one the best although I think it has a lot of unnecessary space that distract from the focal it still has a great overall atmo to it. I would agree that the text does seem a bit strange but it doesn't ruin it for me.

The smudging on the 3rd one seems really off to me. Its all random and scattered and doesn't seem to have any real consistent flow. Idk if thats what you wanted to go for but it just seems messy IMO.

But overall very well made tags kiu.
Thank you for the feedback. About the smudged one, it doesn't really have a certain flow because I was explaining techniques. Maybe you'll notice that on the left side, we have a completely different style compared to the right and that's because I was trying to show as many different possibilities as possible. I didn't really plan on making a tag really, but it turned out that way.

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the 2nd one has quite a bit of empty space. To me, I feel the empty space is the focal.
The third one looks like the render has been oversharpened.
The last one is amazing. Nothing wrong with that one imo.

Glad to see you are tagging still. I think I pretty much retired from tagging. I feel I've burned myself out from ALL the sigs and tags I've made throughout my 7s career. I wish the best for you though brother. Keep up the good work.

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the 2nd one has quite a bit of empty space. To me, I feel the empty space is the focal.
The third one looks like the render has been oversharpened.
The last one is amazing. Nothing wrong with that one imo.

Glad to see you are tagging still. I think I pretty much retired from tagging. I feel I've burned myself out from ALL the sigs and tags I've made throughout my 7s career. I wish the best for you though brother. Keep up the good work.
Thank you very much for the feedback. Yeah, the collab (2nd one) was actually difficult because both of us were experimenting a lot, so that's probably why it has these minor flaws everywhere. The render in the third one simply is a very lq render, which kind of destroys the tag IMO. I didn't sharpen the render at all :/

Idk, I'll probably keep gfx in general as a hobby for a long time (who knows, I might never give up on it :tongue:) because I simply enjoy it and tagging is what I started with, so I'll keep on doing it. It would be cool to see you continue to be honest because I've always liked the atmosphere in your pieces, but everybody has to take his own decisions, so I wish you good luck on whatever path you chose! Although I'll still be looking foward to some feedback in future aswell :tongue: because you tend to see creations differently than other artists/taggers and I like that.

Again, thanks for the reply! :smile:

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you very much for the feedback. Yeah, the collab (2nd one) was actually difficult because both of us were experimenting a lot, so that's probably why it has these minor flaws everywhere. The render in the third one simply is a very lq render, which kind of destroys the tag IMO. I didn't sharpen the render at all :/

Idk, I'll probably keep gfx in general as a hobby for a long time (who knows, I might never give up on it :tongue:) because I simply enjoy it and tagging is what I started with, so I'll keep on doing it. It would be cool to see you continue to be honest because I've always liked the atmosphere in your pieces, but everybody has to take his own decisions, so I wish you good luck on whatever path you chose! Although I'll still be looking foward to some feedback in future aswell :tongue: because you tend to see creations differently than other artists/taggers and I like that.

Again, thanks for the reply! :smile:

You have a way with words <3

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the 2nd and 4th one. the 2nd one, i like what you did with the texture. makes it looks sexy :smile: all the same color temperature. as for the 4th one, just the golden theme you got going on there

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the 2nd and 4th one. the 2nd one, i like what you did with the texture. makes it looks sexy :smile: all the same color temperature. as for the 4th one, just the golden theme you got going on there
Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it! :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register