Reaction score
can you all give me feedback please. :smile:

these two was just different methods i tried

thanks o BurnyRhymes o

O

OpticNation

7s Addict
Reaction score
i like the second one with ghost that ones sick they all look nice really. i posted a request in your thread :smile:

X

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
There is nothing more in this world that i hate more than those pixleated sigs. They are so over done and IMO they looks like crap.
Read some other tuts dude and maybe download some PSD packs so you can see what other people do (Dont rip the sigs though). There are a lot of good tuts on Graphics sites like Planetrenders, VibrantFX, and DreamFX. Or you can just look on Deviant art.

The second to last isn't as bad, but it could still use a lot of work. Mainly on the text .

O

o BurnyRhymes o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nothing more in this world that i hate more than those pixleated sigs. They are so over done and IMO they looks like crap.
Read some other tuts dude and maybe download some PSD packs so you can see what other people do (Dont rip the sigs though). There are a lot of good tuts on Graphics sites like Planetrenders, VibrantFX, and DreamFX. Or you can just look on Deviant art.

The second to last isn't as bad, but it could still use a lot of work. Mainly on the text .

thanks dude i am new to it all thatsit :tongue:

i like the second one with ghost that ones sick they all look nice really. i posted a request in your thread :smile:

cool dude :smile:

Top Bottom