What's new

Discussion February free games?

X

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Any news or possibilities on free games for this upcoming month?
a friend said MW2 but you never know now adays with the rumors. haha

X

xInitial

b0ss
Reaction score
Any news or possibilities on free games for this upcoming month?
a friend said MW2 but you never know now adays with the rumors. haha
I doubt it will be Mw2. Halo 3 and Sleeping Dogs were godsends. It will probably just be another arcade game. If they didn't build up hype for it by now, chances are it won't be a game that is actually worth over $5.

X

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
I doubt it will be Mw2. Halo 3 and Sleeping Dogs were godsends. It will probably just be another arcade game. If they didn't build up hype for it by now, chances are it won't be a game that is actually worth over $5.
well, actually right now you can find MW2 for less than $5 almost any where. and if they would try and keep up with psn we would be actually happy. I mean for real, they get stuff like bioshock infinite and all.

X

xInitial

b0ss
Reaction score
well, actually right now you can find MW2 for less than $5 almost any where. and if they would try and keep up with psn we would be actually happy. I mean for real, they get stuff like bioshock infinite and all.
They aren't trying to keep up with PlayStation. If they were to try they'd give out the games on Xbox One. They are going to start, but they're staying on the 360 right now. I do play for PS+, and every month they give out great games. There is no "trying to keep up" as MS obviously knows we are going to keep paying anyway, they really don't care what they give out anymore. I just stopped downloading the arcade games and they still think they're doing us a favor.

X

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
They aren't trying to keep up with PlayStation. If they were to try they'd give out the games on Xbox One. They are going to start, but they're staying on the 360 right now. I do play for PS+, and every month they give out great games. There is no "trying to keep up" as MS obviously knows we are going to keep paying anyway, they really don't care what they give out anymore. I just stopped downloading the arcade games and they still think they're doing us a favor.
the reason they haven't started giving free games on xbox one is because they want a bigger variety before they start, and I never said they were trying to keep up, but if they would, we would be happy with that crappy company.

Top Bottom