What's new

Solved Feature is temporarily unavailable.

• Thread starter DiipzayXEX
  • Start date
  • Views 1,571
D

DiipzayXEX

RGH User
Reaction score
Every time I go to My Games, I get a message saying: "This feature is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Status Code: 80004005-00000000-00000000
This happened after I installed an update which was probably an avatar update since my console didn't load my avatars.
Any fixes or tips, let me know please.

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
That's odd. Is this offline no stealth ?
If so and this was me I would take and rewrite the current rgh image to the console (updflash.bin via xell)

D

DiipzayXEX

RGH User
Reaction score
That's odd. Is this offline no stealth ?
If so and this was me I would take and rewrite the current rgh image to the console (updflash.bin via xell)
I tried it without using my stealth server and liveblock enabled, no problems. I have contacted the owners of the server. Waiting for an answer now.

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah that will be the cause

D

DiipzayXEX

RGH User
Reaction score
Problem got worse now.. can't even load the tiles on the dashboard. Uggghh

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Problem got worse now.. can't even load the tiles on the dashboard. Uggghh
If it works without stealth and your having that kind of issue with your stealthand their support then i would switch.

Newsk may have been onto something with reflashing your nand though. Bad blocks can cause all kinds of issues

D

DiipzayXEX

RGH User
Reaction score
If it works without stealth and your having that kind of issue with your stealthand their support then i would switch.

Newsk may have been onto something with reflashing your nand though. Bad blocks can cause all kinds of issues
Any fixes I can try? It's not a big deal to run everything with neighborhood but i'd rather just use my xbox instead of switching to my PC over and over.

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Any fixes I can try? It's not a big deal to run everything with neighborhood but i'd rather just use my xbox instead of switching to my PC over and over.
Could try launching games with fsd or aurora dash intstead or just xex menu.

If a new stealth didnt fix you probably need to flash clean nand. Look for uptflash.bin. you can use simplenandflasher if dont want to use xell.

D

DiipzayXEX

RGH User
Reaction score
Could try launching games with fsd or aurora dash intstead or just xex menu.

If a new stealth didnt fix you probably need to flash clean nand. Look for uptflash.bin. you can use simplenandflasher if dont want to use xell.
I have tried to flash the flash the nand, the flashing part was succesful, did not fix the problem.
I'm now going to try to use a different server and see if that fixes it.

D

DiipzayXEX

RGH User
Reaction score
I'm starting to think this is a Xbox Live server problem. It only happens when I'm connected to the internet. If I don't even have my ethernet cable connected, everything loads up fine. But when I have an active internet connection everything f***s up. I have now tried to get it to work with (Name I can't say out of the premium section) and the problem still occurs. I have read that people had this issue 6 years ago when Microsoft was getting ready for a new update. This made me think it's an Xbox server problem and not me as a client. I'm going to wait for a few days. See if it works. Thanks for the help. I'll let you know if it's fixed or still doesn't work after 7 days.

D

DiipzayXEX

RGH User
Reaction score
I have deleted the System Update by using LB RB X LB RB X on the storage device.
Then made a flashdmp.bin, created a new hacked image of the latest kernel version.
Wrote the new updflash.bin to my console and installed the avatar update manually.
Got the system working again.
Closing thread.

Top Bottom