• Thread starter TeamAmerica1
  • Start date
  • Views 2,805
T

TeamAmerica1

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

you may have heard about the feather skull for Halo 2 MCC. The feather skull is basically like Sputnik x 100. You can launch about 10 times higher off a single grenade than you can with Sputnik.

Badstrafe and I were told about this skull from a mutual friend, DrBizzHalo. but neither of us had it in our skull selections.

After some messing around, we found out that in order to get the skull, you have to go into a campaign co-op mission with someone who already has it active. After you quit out of that session, you will then be able to use the feather skull.

This opens up a whole new dimension of Halo 2 campaign launching. My hope is that it will rekindle that old flame for Halo 2 tricking, and maybe some people will be more motivated to contribute to our community montage, Project Resurgence.

With the addition of this skull, there are virtually infinite previously impossible launches that are now possible within Halo 2's campaign.

Hope this helps some people looking for it! Hit us up if you want to obtain it, we'll take you into a co-op mission. GT: vapecore. Badstrafe's GT: Too Freakin Bad. DrBizz's GT: DrBizzHalo

We hope to hear from some of you!

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna add you when I get outta work. It'll be around 7pm eastern.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

you may have heard about the feather skull for Halo 2 MCC. The feather skull is basically like Sputnik x 100. You can launch about 10 times higher off a single grenade than you can with Sputnik.

Badstrafe and I were told about this skull from a mutual friend, DrBizzHalo. but neither of us had it in our skull selections.

After some messing around, we found out that in order to get the skull, you have to go into a campaign co-op mission with someone who already has it active. After you quit out of that session, you will then be able to use the feather skull.

This opens up a whole new dimension of Halo 2 campaign launching. My hope is that it will rekindle that old flame for Halo 2 tricking, and maybe some people will be more motivated to contribute to our community montage, Project Resurgence.

With the addition of this skull, there are virtually infinite previously impossible launches that are now possible within Halo 2's campaign.

Hope this helps some people looking for it! Hit us up if you want to obtain it, we'll take you into a co-op mission. GT: vapecore. Badstrafe's GT: Too Freakin Bad. DrBizz's GT: DrBizzHalo

Added you. I would like this skull :happy:

EDIT: Nevermind, I already had it but didn't know haha!

Last edited:
Sec

Sec

Halo ✔️
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

Well somehow i got this skull and it is really amazing. Playing Halo 2 and did a jump got to really insane places haha. I love it.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That or you can just find a 12 month Xbox Live card with the code for it like I did. Just scratch that part off of the back of the card. It might be hard to find them now though since I got it when the game came out.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is he saying that it is possible to have the skull permanently after going into a co-op campaign mission, or just until you turn your xbox off? Because I would want to use it all the time, and not have to wait for someone to give me it just until I quit MCC or whatever.

badstrafe

badstrafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is he saying that it is possible to have the skull permanently after going into a co-op campaign mission, or just until you turn your xbox off? Because I would want to use it all the time, and not have to wait for someone to give me it just until I quit MCC or whatever.

The effects are permanent. It just takes another person to load the campaign with the skull active, and you're infected.

Prodixgy

Prodixgy

CaN I HaZ fLAmEzZz
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

Are you still infcting people?

Top Bottom
Login
Register