Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
U

UMP45

XeX Sky
Reaction score
What’s your favourite weapon you have used on WWll since it came out a few days ago?

I

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
M1298 or the MP40. Mainly because the MP40 is my last gun till Diamond

B

Beardyman

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
I've been doing work with the STG-44 and the Type 100, two of my favourite weapons by far.

R

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I think most people will say the BAR or the STG are their favorite weapons, and I’m not exception to that. The games balance of weapons is terrible, and the BAR is way OP.

R

reaper0369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think most people will say the BAR or the STG are their favorite weapons, and I’m not exception to that. The games balance of weapons is terrible, and the BAR is way OP.

The BAR is definitely OP which is exactly why I use it. Guns that need a buff - all SMG’s. Yes they fire fast but at close to medium range they don’t seem to perform. I’m a hardcore player and the Thompson is a dang hit marker machine. While I’m on it the combat shotgun with incendiary rounds doesn’t always one hit kill up close in Core. That seems odd to me.

R

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I watched videos before I purchased the game and everyone recommend using the prestige token to unlock the BAR, which I did. It’s fair to say I didn’t regret it, it’s a crazily OP weapon.

I’m sure it won’t be long until it’s nerfed.

M

MylesWGaming

Hello
Reaction score
Definitely the type 100 ALL THE WAY! That thing kills like a beast. I mainly use the Epic variant Blue Sky on the Type 100. Kills easy and melts the enemies.

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Type 100 with the heroic variant as i got my smgs diamond

Top Bottom