What's new

Discussion Favorite thing to do in GTA V/GTA Online?

Ready GTA VI already?

• yeaaaah

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • no, gta 5 is just fine.

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeper

Jeeper

Jeeper of Rivia
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently mine is messing around with new car models! Then in GTA online i enjoy killing people and making them go passive. :smile:
What do you do for fun in GTA??

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Make money, do glitches, mess around with friends, do jobs and when a new update comes out buy everything what's new

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say modding insofar as freaking people out and giving them a good laugh.

9th

9th

The others will always be others.
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't play much GTA anymore, but when I do it's either messing around with friends or when i'm online with my Jtag I drop money for random people if they want it or upgrade there cars for them.

Jeeper

Jeeper

Jeeper of Rivia
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't play much GTA anymore, but when I do it's either messing around with friends or when i'm online with my Jtag I drop money for random people if they want it or upgrade there cars for them.
That's very generous.

Gameruk84

Gameruk84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also buy cars do them up. I stunt jump,robb stores,clothes glitches.

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
Blow everyone up within a mile radius
Go on a rampage with the Hydra
Customize cars to see if they sound nice ( what else can I spend 450 mil on.)
Stunt jumping with motorcycles
Wait for the new updates

Dagamer

Dagamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I quite like stunting spontaneously in the city with a bike.

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and The Kiwi Assassin like to play tag. Basically chasing each other round the map in our cars trying to bump the other one off the road or whatever and then use the opportunity to escape.

I like just to chill when it is just us but when I have friends online I just can't help but go round murdering innocent players, literally the best part of the game is seeing 'Such and such left' because you've ruined their day. :')

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Blow up every single person I see.
This ^^^ +
Me and The Kiwi Assassin like to play tag. Basically chasing each other round the map in our cars trying to bump the other one off the road or whatever and then use the opportunity to escape.

I like just to chill when it is just us but when I have friends online I just can't help but go round murdering innocent players, literally the best part of the game is seeing 'Such and such left' because you've ruined their day. :')
This^^^ = 99% of the playerbase. :tongue:

My favorite thing to do in GTA Online is to mess around with friends. :smile:

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
(Your ruining the game go to death match if you wanna kill players your not supposed to kill players In free mode OMG I'm reporting you!)

Is what I love to hear while I spawn kill the entire session and THAT is why I play the tears they are just so delicious (licks lips)

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Messing around in Paleto. I was putting boulders in my Sandking/Guardian long before Freighttrain was "doin wheelies" with hay bails.... the bigger trucks just squat. I can kill hours goofing off in Paleto Bay doing absolutely nothing, and more often than not, nobody ever comes up to bother me unless they are looking for payback, because I was in the city earlier. Salty. Plus....I have the biggest mountain in my backyard to play on.

RocketBunny

RocketBunny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent got on for a while...i just find it very boring now, but when i do get on i love cruising around my kuruma and killing bounties

RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When I am alone I practices Drifting and corner cutting using Osiris !
Otherwise I dig my head to Produce glitch using old methods and sometime I try fire glitch too !
Anyway from the day I came to GTA V PC, I mostly play heist and freemode event ( from past days )

FestiveProject

FestiveProject

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Races, Blow up everyone i see, Kill peds and cops, jump off ****, drift, Tag with friends, Realistic roleplay, stripclub

A

acr731

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I enjoyed modding before those a-holes at R* gave me a 2 month stint in the pokie.

R* can suck it.....

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I love making money doing glitches , and I love helping out low level players get some easy cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register