• Views 2,245
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
The PSP had quite a robust modding scene a few years back with the release of CFW if you had a Pandora Battery and an exploitable console, hell even if you soft-modded the console with the ChickHEN exploit you had a finite amount of possibilities with the console.

One of these possibilities was the amount of styles that you could apply to the console so that you weren't stuck with the old boring XMB theme. Now there are thousands of themes that have been released so I don't expect you to have to pick just one, so feel free to list as many as you would like :smile:

Personally mine has to be the Little Big Planet and the Mario one(just because of the custom sounds and boot logo)
mat20090716123930_530x272.png

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
God its been so long sense I have touched my psp in forever, but my favorite theme would have to be the pop'n music custom theme...I also used windows 98 alot

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
God its been so long sense I have touched my psp in forever, but my favorite theme would have to be the pop'n music custom theme...I also used windows 98 alot
I remember the Windows 98 theme well. It wasn't something I used all the time it was more of a let's see what it looks like type of thing for a quick laugh.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I remember the Windows 98 theme well. It wasn't something I used all the time it was more of a let's see what it looks like type of thing for a quick laugh.
ya that is true but I liked to use it a few times because I like the pc theme

N0xMEANSxN0

N0xMEANSxN0

Forgive and Forget
Reaction score
I had to delete my plug-in casue it was causing problems with some iso's , but i had a cool aperture laboratories theme.

Cobalt Blaze

Cobalt Blaze

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.
Reaction score
I have a MGS PW CTF theme, I use it 99% of the time.