What's new

Solved favorite method and the fastest methods to boost the strength stat?

• Thread starter EyeDuDab
  • Start date
  • Views 154
E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
What is your favorite method and the fastest methods to boost the strength stat?

My assumption and my knowledge is to beat up either other players or weightlifter and NPCs, depending on what you have available. Is this correct is or is there a faster way

Kicking another player's car didn't seem to help boost my stats very quickly, so I'm not sure if that's still working or not. Xbox One by the way for me

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hell hath no fury like a hacker scorned☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
My favorite method:
1.Create a capture with unlimited spawning NPCs:wink:
2. Make them unarmed and neutral :wink:
3. Trap em in a circle and have at em:wink:

My second favorite method:
Play pier pressure
1. Kill the gang members
2. Steal the meth
3. Proceed to punch and kick each and every NPC you can while at the beach:wink:
4. They spawn with no limit
5. There are no cops in the mission
6. You can also use this to level up your shooting stats

Last edited:
N

Navy Davey

Super Moderators
Reaction score
The truth about strength stat is it is measured by quantitative values not qualitative... it is a number you need to get to to level up... I am not sure but I think it is 100 melee kills on anyone ... on 360 people used to ride around in an npc's truck and kick while in the truck bed and NPC was driving:wink:
Maybe we could make a gta capture with a large truck you can't fall from and an NPC driving... then you just kick the truck for about 20 minutes and your strength is 100%...(speculation)
:wink:

V

Vrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is your favorite method and the fastest methods to boost the strength stat?

My assumption and my knowledge is to beat up either other players or weightlifter and NPCs, depending on what you have available. Is this correct is or is there a faster way

Kicking another player's car didn't seem to help boost my stats very quickly, so I'm not sure if that's still working or not. Xbox One by the way for me
I run around beating up NPCs or picking fights with them, dodging them then feeling like the ultimate fighting champion when I one hit KO them....

O

OTARASTRETS274

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I run around beating up NPCs or picking fights with them, dodging them then feeling like the ultimate fighting champion when I one hit KO them....
Crack up bro.....lol

N

Navy Davey

Super Moderators
Reaction score
The truth about strength stat is it is measured by quantitative values not qualitative... it is a number you need to get to to level up... I am not sure but I think it is 100 melee kills on anyone ... on 360 people used to ride around in an npc's truck and kick while in the truck bed and NPC was driving:wink:
Maybe we could make a gta capture with a large truck you can't fall from and an NPC driving... then you just kick the truck for about 20 minutes and your strength is 100%...(speculation)
:wink:
Um yeah... we could do that:wink:

Top Bottom