What's new

Discussion Favorite League Streamer/YouTuber and Why?

• Thread starter TKtoastie
  • Start date
  • Views 788
Status
Not open for further replies.
TKtoastie

TKtoastie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty much the title.

My favorites are Trick2g (because is personality is the buns) and SivHD (because his videos are always hilarious and trolly as hell)

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I enjoy watching TSM TheOddOne stream.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Magikarp. Funny guy.

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I like watching bjergsen, I learned a lot from him by watching his play style and he talks to his chat when they have questions.

TKtoastie

TKtoastie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like watching bjergsen, I learned a lot from him by watching his play style and he talks to his chat when they have questions.
So do you typically watch streams for entertainment or to learn about the game?

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So do you typically watch streams for entertainment or to learn about the game?
More for the learning aspect. They made it pro for a reason. So I watch what they do and try to see why the do it that way. For entertainment I'll watch trick subbed to him as well.

TKtoastie

TKtoastie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
More for the learning aspect. They made it pro for a reason. So I watch what they do and try to see why the do it that way. For entertainment I'll watch trick subbed to him as well.
I am guessing you main mid. What is your favorite champ?

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I do, my favorite champs are Katarina, Xereath, Leblac and Ori. What about you?

TKtoastie

TKtoastie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do, my favorite champs are Katarina, Xereath, Leblac and Ori. What about you?
My favorite role is jungle because I can't farm as well as people in my division. However if I mid I like Kat, Ori, Viktor, and Nid. I would say my go to in Ori because she can lane against pretty much any mid laner.

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Jungle is fun but it is my worst role. Sometimes I have a hard time deciding if I want to stay in jungle and farm to devour or help my laners.

TKtoastie

TKtoastie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jungle is fun but it is my worst role. Sometimes I have a hard time deciding if I want to stay in jungle and farm to devour or help my laners.
Lol my philosophy is if you are unsure farm! Remember to always get scuttler crab and counter jungle as much as possible. Then when you need to group you will be a lot farther ahead of the other jungler and be typically win the team fights.

Also, I buy a ton of wards. The more vision you give your team the less likely they are to blame you or rage at you. It also helps for counter ganks and invading camps.

Also, I think smiting the opponents wolves is super useful. It give you a lot of knowledge about the jungler's route.

TKtoastie

TKtoastie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any tips for midlaning?

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Shove your farm under their tower. Roam when you shove out the lane. Harass when they go for the minions. Ward both bushes or stay on the side that's warded. If you have no flash play passive ask for ganks often of you are behind.

TKtoastie

TKtoastie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shove your farm under their tower. Roam when you shove out the lane. Harass when they go for the minions. Ward both bushes or stay on the side that's warded. If you have no flash play passive ask for ganks often of you are behind.
Do you buy pink wards in laning phase? If so how quickly do you buy one (for example first back, second back, etc) and where do you place them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register