Discussion Favorite Gun

SurF

Seasoned Member
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
899
Whats your favorite gun? I have not played the game yet but I will add my post later on. Here's a video of the weapons: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/cod-mw2-discussion/154309-all-weapons-stats.html

Favorite Gun: SCAR-H with silencer
Why: Very accurate and is a good gun to shoot from the hip. Great accuracy and range overall. This gun pretty much has everything.
(try to keep it in this format)






Thanks to KranK for giving me this idea :smile:
 

KranK

Member
Messages
4,197
Reaction score
611
Just like mine lol...

Favorite Gun:SCAR-H
Why: Its extremely good at long range and good at short range as well. I havent really tried the rest so this is my favorite at the moment.
 

Bay Area Kang

Enthusiast
Messages
199
Reaction score
21
Favorite Gun:Famas
Why: i was called a noob for using it last week, because its a noob weapon. and the game isnt even out yet.
 

SuperDooper

Contributor
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
877
Bay Area Kang said:
Favorite Gun:Famas
Why: i was called a noob for using it last week, because its a noob weapon. and the game isnt even out yet.
I find that funny that people are already calling it a noob gun.....its like no matter what you do you will always have a noob gun or perk, which is stupid because there is no such thing as a noob gun.....guns kill.(period)
 

Snowshredder34

Enthusiast
Messages
255
Reaction score
214
SuperDooper said:
I find that funny that people are already calling it a noob gun.....its like no matter what you do you will always have a noob gun or perk, which is stupid because there is no such thing as a noob gun.....guns kill.(period)
ya ik. like all of these things are part of the game, so if you dont have the skill to dodge it then its u whos the noob. its part of the game, its most likely highly efficient, and if you get ur @$$ FkD Up then thats ur problem :tongue::w00t:
 

asdfTT123

Enthusiast
Messages
32
Reaction score
4
I personally suck at the FAMAS and think it's very hard to use. I like the SCAR-H in MP though I haven't unlocked much more and the AK-47 from what I've played in single player (just because of how it sounds when fired).
 

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Messages
918
Reaction score
123
People overuse the FAMAS, M4, and M16...
Favorite Gun: AK47
Why: Really accurate at close and far range, great damage.
 

SuperDooper

Contributor
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
877
xJAREDZILLAx said:
People overuse the FAMAS, M4, and M16...
Favorite Gun: AK47
Why: Really accurate at close and far range, great damage.
How do you overuse a gun.....thats like saying you overuse stopping power...
 

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Messages
918
Reaction score
123
SuperDooper said:
How do you overuse a gun.....thats like saying you overuse stopping power...
No, it's not. People usually pick what are generally known as the best weapons without even trying out the other guns. They don't try to think for themselves and make a creative class, but instead just use what is known to work well.
 

magic potatos

Enthusiast
Messages
308
Reaction score
13
In cod 4 I used the skorpion which I personally hate...I killed a lot of people using the mp5...don't call me not creative... and if it works...why not use it
 

SKeTcHiESK8eR

D2Vital
VIP
Messages
249
Reaction score
40
Favorite Gun: Famas
Why: No matter how much people complain about it, they always end up **** riding once the games over. :smile:

It's the new M16 for me, even when my M16 was unlocked I still rock the Famas.:thumbup:
 
Top Bottom