• Start date
  • Views 2,702
Helios x

Helios x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What are your favorite apps and games?
some of mine are nova launcher, zooper pro, clash of clans, boot manager, xposed and much more.

Squid

Squid

Nubcake
Greeter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I like playing clash of clans (currently town hall 9), pokemon GO, and NHL super card which is kind of like ultimate team but on your phone. lol

I am also addicted to fantasy sports, so the Yahoo fantasy sports app and Draft Kings get utilized daily

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nova launcher, dsploit(works really good), freedom, and Lucky patcher.

Dabs

Dabs

Gang gang gang gang gang gang gang
Reaction score
Sin$
Fallout shelter, pokemon go, spotify, Netflix, se7ensins browser app

W

WarriorBreed

Reaction score
Sin$
My favorite game in Android is Clash of Clans. I've been a fan of this game since it was released. I was very active before but I became in-active because of my Job. In the past few months, I play again and found a way to manage time in order to progress my account. I don't have a choice but to use a bot called clashfarmer.com. Every update of the game it gets updated as well so I'm glad it's still working after the Christmas update. Clash Of Clans is still the best and I will find ways to play it in future.

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if this is an unwanted bump, but Rules of Survival and South Park: Phone Destroyer are like drugs to me. Would love to play either with anyone here!!:smile:

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Bleach: Brave Souls, Pokemon GO, and 8ball pool. Pretty much just play Bleach for the dailys now. lol

C

CWNYKH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
F-Droid, as it has provided me with multiple FOSS applications that have saved me a lot of time and money.

D

devianstudio

Reaction score
Sin$
Tubemate by Devian Studio is my favorite application. I can download favorite videos with this app.

S

stephcool

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand if it is my favorite or anything but I used mostly Facebook and Instagram on my phone. Other than that Asphalt 9: Legends is the one that I used most often. And yes, it is my favorite game.

UnaSlater

UnaSlater

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Any good recommendations? I don't know what to play... I just can't find the perfect game. Every game feels like I have played it before. Nothing original.

M

mrw55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My favorite game in Android is Clash of Clans. I've been a fan of this game since it was released. I was very active before but I became in-active because of my Job. In the past few months, I play again and found a way to manage time in order to progress my account. I don't have a choice but to use a bot called https://www.rgvconcretestain.com/food-grade-flooring Every update of the game it gets updated as well so I'm glad it's still working after the Christmas update. Clash Of Clans is still the best and I will find ways to play it in future.
call of duty

Top Bottom
Login
Register