• Thread starter Helios x
  • Start date
  • Views 1,485
H

Helios x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are your favorite apps and games?
some of mine are nova launcher, zooper pro, clash of clans, boot manager, xposed and much more.

S

Squid

Nubcake
Reaction score
I like playing clash of clans (currently town hall 9), pokemon GO, and NHL super card which is kind of like ultimate team but on your phone. lol

I am also addicted to fantasy sports, so the Yahoo fantasy sports app and Draft Kings get utilized daily

P

Pyroman

No
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Nova launcher, dsploit(works really good), freedom, and Lucky patcher.

S

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Reaction score
Clash of Clans/8 ball pool for mobile games

H

Helios x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nova launcher, dsploit(works really good), freedom, and Lucky patcher.
nova and lucky patcher are life. did you buy nova premium? i did. no regrets

D

Dabs

Gang gang gang gang gang gang gang
Reaction score
Fallout shelter, pokemon go, spotify, Netflix, se7ensins browser app

W

WarriorBreed

Reaction score
My favorite game in Android is Clash of Clans. I've been a fan of this game since it was released. I was very active before but I became in-active because of my Job. In the past few months, I play again and found a way to manage time in order to progress my account. I don't have a choice but to use a bot called clashfarmer.com. Every update of the game it gets updated as well so I'm glad it's still working after the Christmas update. Clash Of Clans is still the best and I will find ways to play it in future.

D

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sorry if this is an unwanted bump, but Rules of Survival and South Park: Phone Destroyer are like drugs to me. Would love to play either with anyone here!!:smile:

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
Bleach: Brave Souls, Pokemon GO, and 8ball pool. Pretty much just play Bleach for the dailys now. lol

C

CWNYKH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F-Droid, as it has provided me with multiple FOSS applications that have saved me a lot of time and money.

G

GiornoG

Reaction score
F-Droid, as it has provided me with multiple FOSS applications that have saved me a lot of time and money.
I like that too. But what about Asphalt series?

D

devianstudio

Reaction score
Tubemate by Devian Studio is my favorite application. I can download favorite videos with this app.

S

stephcool

Reaction score
I don't understand if it is my favorite or anything but I used mostly Facebook and Instagram on my phone. Other than that Asphalt 9: Legends is the one that I used most often. And yes, it is my favorite game.

L

loiscollins

Reaction score
Dream Piano, Candy crush.

M

matildadixon

Reaction score
I have many favorite apps but most of them I like WhatsApp just a few days ago I downloaded a modified version of it from this https://gbapps.net site and I am using it from this modified app I like WhatsApp even more I can use good features like running two WhatsApps at the same time and removing the blue mark from messages to hide the last view.

Last edited:
Top Bottom