Question Fatal crash

• Thread starter mods4u123
  • Start date
  • Views 476
M

mods4u123

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys so basically you all know we are in 2021 and what it is my Xbox 360 RGH keeps fatal crashing I Don’t understand this could someone please give me advice please

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mods4u123

Reaction score
Sin$
So basically what I said up there I have sorted that but when I download mod menus on my HDD and go to play the game and it now fetal crashes I have tried different mod menus on BO2 and GTA V and it’s keeps coming up with fetal crash interrupted

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you loading the menu's in DL? Are you on the correct title update for the menu you are using?

M

mods4u123

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I have done all it works alright now but I have another problem when I go onto gta online and go through the tutorial when Lamar drops me off at the car park it goes straight into a race thing but doesn’t show anything and it the bottom right corner of the screen it’s says waiting for players but I have been waiting over 3 hours now and still nothing could someone help me out and advise me what to do or maybe try joining me on it please

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I have done all it works alright now but I have another problem when I go onto gta online and go through the tutorial when Lamar drops me off at the car park it goes straight into a race thing but doesn’t show anything and it the bottom right corner of the screen it’s says waiting for players but I have been waiting over 3 hours now and still nothing could someone help me out and advise me what to do or maybe try joining me on it please
Change matchmaking to closed in online options.
If you have a mod menu you may have the option to skip the online tutorial.
It’s probably located in the recovery section of your menu if you have one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register