What's new

Solved Fatal crash

• Thread starter Kingram BBB
  • Start date
  • Views 139
K

Kingram BBB

Reaction score
my gta is crashing when I put a menu on... I've tried putting on 3 or 4 other menus and still crashes. it does load up normally without a menu.

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
my gta is crashing when I put a menu on... I've tried putting on 3 or 4 other menus and still crashes. it does load up normally without a menu.
What menus have you tried and where did you get your game?

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
purge, Pandora, and skyarco... i installl gta myself. like I said it works normally without a menu.
Well i have you versions of all those menus that dont work. A whole lot of fakes going around why i asked.

If your sure they are good then sounds like either an issue with your launch.ini or dashlaunch. Something making plugins not work proprerly

K

Kingram BBB

Reaction score
Well i have you versions of all those menus that dont work. A whole lot of fakes going around why i asked.

If your sure they are good then sounds like either an issue with your launch.ini or dashlaunch. Something making plugins not work proprerly
idk it might be my dashlauch because I can't get online either... I've been asking people about 2 months now for help and no one knows what's wrong.

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
idk it might be my dashlauch because I can't get online either... I've been asking people about 2 months now for help and no one knows what's wrong.
What do you mean by cant get online like no stealth works for you? 
I have a feeling your issues are many and this thread will be long. Shoot me a pm and ill help ya work through it

K

Kingram BBB

Reaction score
What do you mean by cant get online like no stealth works for you?
yeah, paid or free none work. I've been online before it started doing that. I bought new kvs it wasn't that... I have liveblock disabled and live strong its not that either... I updated my dash again and it still wouldn't work so I just quit trying to fix it. now I'm just modding offline but now I have that problem with gta.

Top Bottom