What's new

Unsolved Fatal Crash Intercepted

G

Guttnmouth

Reaction score
I have a RGH and my games were working perfectly fine until I decided to download aurora than later tried to play gta and got a fatal crash intercepted and than tried it on black ops 2 and still got fatal crash intercepted. Anyone know how to fix that

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Reaction score
I have a RGH and my games were working perfectly fine until I decided to download aurora than later tried to play gta and got a fatal crash intercepted and than tried it on black ops 2 and still got fatal crash intercepted. Anyone know how to fix that
First, Remove Aurora and then try running the games again, if this works, Aurora isn't installed correctly. If you want Aurora, remove it all and try installing again.

J

Jimbo_Mods_V1

Reaction score
well this could be caused by your plugins in dashlaunch for Aurora so go into dashlaunch and check if everythings correct if not change the plugin

T

tokebuzz

Reaction score
**IT APPEARS MY THREAD HAS REAPPEARED**

Last edited:
Top Bottom