Solved Fatal crash intercepted.

S

slyguyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things I did leading up to getting this error:

• I manually updated to tu18.
  • Installed the mod menu Revolution.
  • Started a system link and tried out the mod menu for about a 2 minutes, activated speed, spawned bots, and did unlock achievments.
  • Game froze on me, i rebooted and tried to play black ops 2 and now i get fatal crash intercepted.
I have tried loading in signed in and out of my profile, but im kinda at a loss. I looked online and people say it's possible my KV was banned from BO2, but I don't know how that's possible I wasn't even online. I even have liveblock enabled. I have never once connected to Live.

EDIT: Issue solved, game can be ran through Neighborhood using the default_mp.xex However a fatal crash error will still be thrown when trying to load it through fsd. Live and learn. Maybe it's the mod menu I'm using but a couple minutes into a system link match it will freeze.

Last edited:
A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I have tried loading in signed in and out of my profile, but im kinda at a loss. I looked online and people say it's possible my KV was banned from BO2, but I don't know how that's possible I wasn't even online. I even have liveblock enabled. I have never once connected to Live.
Since you're not trying to connect to Live, KV has nothing to do with this. Have you tried removing the menu?

S

slyguyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just removed the menu, and even replaced the default_mp.xex to the original. However it still gives me a fatal crash 
Well I've learned something new, It looks like i can launch the game with the default_mp.xex however i cant launch it through fsd.

C

ChillenMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score

• Started a system link and tried out the mod menu for about a 2 minutes, activated speed, spawned bots, and did unlock achievments.
  • Game froze on me, i rebooted and tried to play black ops 2 and now i get fatal crash intercepted.

EDIT: Issue solved, game can be ran through Neighborhood using the default_mp.xex However a fatal crash error will still be thrown when trying to load it through fsd. Live and learn. Maybe it's the mod menu I'm using but a couple minutes into a system link match it will freeze.
The menu that you are trying to use tends to crash often. I prefer trying out different ones. Eventually you will find one that doesn't crash often. From my experience, all of the menus I have used either have frozen my console, or made my console have a fatal crash.
I hope this helps. 
I just removed the menu, and even replaced the default_mp.xex to the original. However it still gives me a fatal crash 
Well I've learned something new, It looks like i can launch the game with the default_mp.xex however i cant launch it through fsd.
Well, If you want to launch it through FSD, then you will have to enter the path to the default_mp.xex file.

I

I am Hit

Enthusiast
Reaction score

try deleting bo2 and re installing it that should help and never use revolution for xbox it freezes way too much. id recommend elegance v4, bossam v5, they are really stable

S

slyguyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys only certain parts of the menu causes me to crash i found the issue to be when i spawn bots with the menu it would crash in 30 seconds

Top Bottom