What's new

Discussion Fastest Way To The 4 Main Classes Gold Service Stars!

• Thread starter iJustinz
  • Start date
  • Views 4,011
iJustinz

iJustinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By far the quickest and easiest way to level up is playing HOTWIRE, as most of you are aware.
By jumping in either the Coupe or Sedan vehicles you gain a huge amount of exp from driving these around.

BUT what most people don't realise is that if you drive one of the other vehicles, such as the Oil Tanker or the 5 Man Orange Van, or the 2 Man Motorbike you gain Class Exp. This isn't the same for when you drive the Coupe or Sedan, while driving these you gain exp in those vehicle categories, which allows you to unlock stuff for those vehicles only.

So next time your playing HOTWIRE jump in the Oil Tanker or Van and watch at the end of the game as you gain 20K+ exp in your desired class and within 6-7 10-15min games you will have reach the 1st Gold Service Star allowing you to unlock those time consuming assignments. :biggrin:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So next time your playing HOTWIRE jump in the Oil Tanker or Van and watch at the end of the game as you gain 20K+ exp in your desired class and within 6-7 10-15min games you will have reach the 1st Gold Service Star allowing you to unlock those time consuming assignments. :biggrin:
Combine that with a 200% Objective XP boost while during a double XP event (like the one going on now) and you'll really by flying through the levels!

iJustinz

iJustinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Combine that with a 200% Objective XP boost while during a double XP event (like the one going on now) and you'll really by flying through the levels!

Correct :tongue:, whats the double exp atm? The operator only thing?

NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was double exp this just past weekend for premium members and the weekend before was double exp. Went from like 65-129 in with those double exp sessions.

Last edited:
Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

Lets be fair though, Hotwire isn't half as good for XP in comparison to the games first week of release. Now all we have to compete with is RPG's, Breaching Charges and so on. Personally now I can never get a streak the way I could when I first played the game, it's saddening lol.

NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets be fair though, Hotwire isn't half as good for XP in comparison to the games first week of release. Now all we have to compete with is RPG's, Breaching Charges and so on. Personally now I can never get a streak the way I could when I first played the game, it's saddening lol.
Hop into a hardcore hotwire with 3 other friends and you'll easily get 30k per round.

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Hop into a hardcore hotwire with 3 other friends and you'll easily get 30k per round.

Wait, I could only imagine Hardcore being worse for score than what core is or am I missing something?!

NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, I could only imagine Hardcore being worse for score than what core is or am I missing something?!
In core matches, anyone using the quick search feature can be tossed into your game. If you are in hardcore, people have to manually go to server browser, search for hardcore hotwire games and join in. So you can always find a few matches with about 4-6 people in them. Occasionally you will get the one guy being a ****, but that's everywhere.

Ryan Ryan If you ever want to play a few rounds of Hardcore hotwire on the Xbone let me know, ill be glad to tag along.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't say I've really been put up against too many people using RPG's and Breaching Charges. I do use the RPG myself though :x3:

I see your point.

Top Bottom
Login
Register