• Views 1,237
Gilbert Diamond

Gilbert Garcia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's basically Rounds Survived
Days consecutively played
All your stats total
KD doesn't matter unless you get a terrible one every game.

Gilbert Diamond

Gilbert Garcia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think you can beat the amount of rounds KSG can survive CaZual KinG...

C

CaZuaL KinG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If im Bad id have Crap KD And Not have that much Kills Ive made it to round 60 on Dierise 70 Tranzit 50 in town and 41 On Furm
I'm just not gonna bother arguing about every single stat u hav so if u arent happy derank urself

mnmkdc

mnmkdc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to play a certain amount of online matches, I have 30k kills with 8 downs and I'm only a double bone :tongue:
Sorry but I'm calling BS on that. I didn't play an online match until January weeks and was a skull 2 days after release.

matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
if it is i have a KD of 414.5625 and im still Skull Rank
You get tally marks for playing a game of zombies for consecutive days. so play a game of zombies each day for a week. and then beat one of your records on a map, level/round wise and thaqt should work, atleast it did for me.

MrGrey

MrGrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a way I just thought right now:
1) Have 2 controllers
2) Start the game and go to the Power Station (Just let the 2º controller guy like a dummy inside the bus to speed it up)
2a) Turn on the power, so you won't need to it later.
2b) Do not turn on the power so Avogadro (boss/electric guy) won't kill you.
3) With the guy you want to rank up (1º controller) do the barrier glitch. (After that make sure you put the second guy next to you too).
Now we are going to rank up.
4) Let the second controller guy next to you, BUT, in a way zombies go after him and down him (don't worry, when the second controller guy is down zombies will go back to the barrier)
5) Keep reviving the downed guy.
Once you think you are done with that go to the next step.
6) Get the second controller guy behind you so he won't disturb you and cause the barrier glitch to fail.
7) Wait for the zombies to get together and give many headshots. (Only aim for the head)
8) Make a crawler at the end of a round and with the first controller guy go buy some perks and open doors
8²) If you want to, lure the crawler with the second controller guy, just make sure he doesn't die.
9) Get back to the Power Station
10) Do the barrier glitch again
11) ???????????????
12) Profit!!!11!1!

Also, when the zombies drop something, just use the second controller guy to get it.
Perks you may wanna buy: Jugg, Double Tap, Stamina-up
Weapons you may wanna buy: AK74u (PaP it) and a LMG

LeGiTzZz MoDzZ

LeGiTzZz MoDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm calling BS on that. I didn't play an online match until January weeks and was a skull 2 days after release.
I only had about 4 games played with those stats, you probably had more in the first 2 days after release. I have a knife now with 64k kills and 45 downs and probably around 25 online matches played.

Top Bottom
Login
Register