• Thread starter Steelers 43
  • Start date
  • Views 1,432
Steelers 43

Steelers 43

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I try firefight, but that can bore me out since it is 20 minutes a game.

What are good techniques to getting fast cR?

Evolved

Evolved

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
The one that helps me most is firefight Arcade fight, even though it takes long it gives you a lot of points. try also with more people for the rounds go faster. if you want to do regular matchmaking i say go for commendations.

E

eatmybreaky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go buy another xbox, get four controllers, buy a second copy of reach or open your xbox. Then go boost grifball.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Follow supers0ak's leveling-up guide here, it will explain many methods to help you level up quickly in Halo: Reach. A good way to earn credits (without the worry of being banned at some point in time) would be to get Onyx commendations in Firefight from the tips in this guide.

Go buy another xbox, get four controllers, buy a second copy of reach or open your xbox. Then go boost grifball.

Or, to save yourself a large fee, simply post a thread recruiting other Grifball boosters in this section. :wink:

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was referring to the ones that say "NOT ALLOWED" next to them.
I see, well I guess I would only say 'some of the methods might get you banned' if I was recommending a method that was in fact bannable.

nick126

nick126

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i want to rank up fast I go in firefight arcade, get around 1000 points then just do something for 15 minutes until it is over and repeat the process. I usually only get 3,500 a game as I am only a Brigadier Grade 1.

methix

methix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you boost with 2 xboxes cause I have 3 and I wouldn't mind trying it out? I would buy another copy of reach if its gonna be profitable credit wise.

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you boost with 2 xboxes cause I have 3 and I wouldn't mind trying it out? I would buy another copy of reach if its gonna be profitable credit wise.
It is, very much so. ~15,000 cR per game. See my guide for instructions on how to set it up.

F

failman94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gifball boosting and Firefight Arcade still remain the two best "non-bannable" ways to gain credits in Halo: Reach.

Gifball boosting and Firefight Arcade still remain the two best "non-bannable" ways to gain credits in Halo: Reach.

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
i just play firefight and teamsnipers. ranks me up pretty fast :tongue:

E

Exorcist

Reaction score
Sin$
Do every daily challenge and do the weekly. Also try for commendations that you are close to.

Top Bottom
Login
Register