• Thread starter HeX S7
  • Start date
  • Views 2,837
H

HeX S7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a 73 DK and it took me a long time to get there lol im not too good at the game i just kill sh*t lol but i need advice on lvling fast i made a druid and i wann hit 85

Tom

Tom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm currently doing PvP and dungeons, do random dungeons and random battlegrounds should get you a fair amount of XP

Upvote 0
Bayzer

Bayzer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I played WoW back in the day... before Cata, WotLK and BC. Been there from the start. I stopped playing before Cata came out - realized paying for a game every month was stupid. As a death knight, you will not have a main role in groups unless you do spec tank. Even then, there are probably better tanks, as you need to know the fights and what your job is (no offence but if u aint good at killin u aint good at tankin). Honestly, death knights are one of the best Solo classes IMO and so just do the quests around your level or even a bit higher if you can find some. Do some research on a WoW database (Thottbot? Wowhead?) and find items that you would want/need. Do those quests. Also, find quests that give the maximum amount of experience for the least amount of effort. There are guides that you can research as well. I remember I used some of the leveling guides at wow-pro.com which seemed to work out nice. Maps on where to go, which quests to get, etc. If you are planning to get a druid to level 85 quick, that is the way to do it - follow the guide. Druid's are also sought after in groups because of the roles they can play (Healer, Tank, DPS). Depending on which spec you choose, you can just do dungeons all day and level up that way. Again - once you hit the level to gain Dual Spec, leveling will be easier as you can be DPS/Heals and do dungeons/quests and alternate between the two. Anyways, I wish I still played but I do not have the money nor the computer capacity to play such an in-depth and immense game as WoW. Best of luck to you and remember, you are there to have fun. It is not a race to 85. Enjoy the perks that come with the journey.

Upvote 0
Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You actually really need to quest and do dungeons for gear in between questing. Once you're done with the dungeon, continue questing where you left off.

Upvote 0
Slayer4505

Slayer4505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just recruit yourself, that's what I did $20 for Vanilla and BC together + month free of playing time + triple XP = Level 85 in less than a month.

Upvote 0
Wilzoh

Wilzoh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just recruit yourself, that's what I did $20 for Vanilla and BC together + month free of playing time + triple XP = Level 85 in less than a month.

less than a month, more like less than a week i got my mage to 85 with RAF in 3 days

Upvote 0
Slayer4505

Slayer4505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do it with a single screen just run both wows on windowed mode and /follow the one you want to play.
That's what I do
tongue_smilie.gif

Upvote 0
shortyshort

shortyshort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
best way to do it WITHOUT cheating is to just do the quests as fast as possible just stay qued for a doungeon at all times and just keep questing thats the best way

Upvote 0
N

NeXt FaTaLiTy

Reaction score
Sin$
I can give you the best advice, which is use RAF. It may be annoying to multibox, but the benefit of leveling three times the normal speed is just phenomenal.

Other than that, the use of WoWWiki and multiple questing mods may do the trick.
Having a high level guild and some 'looms doesn't hurt either.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register