What's new

Solved Fastest way to level up a second character?

• Thread starter Sidewinder
  • Start date
  • Views 541
S

Sidewinder

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Reaction score
I got my Titan to a 26, and frankly I hate the entire character. I decided to start up a Warlock and am wondering what the fastest way to level it is.

Is Crucible faster than Campaign? And during Campaign, I seem to level slightly slower than it expects me to, which leads to the occasional mission classified as "hard" as it's two levels higher than me... what do I do when that happens?

M

Modify

Active and Inactive
Reaction score
Story mode on hard + Bounties. Doing my 4th character each time has taken me under 8 hours. Especially with all the bounties available.

S

Sidewinder

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Reaction score
Story mode on hard + Bounties. Doing my 4th character each time has taken me under 8 hours. Especially with all the bounties available.

How do you do it on hard?

I'm currently on the first mission on the Moon and it's a Level 6 mission by default, with the extra difficulty being a Lv9. I'm only a Level 4... (really close to 5)

M

Modify

Active and Inactive
Reaction score
How do you do it on hard?

I'm currently on the first mission on the Moon and it's a Level 6 mission by default, with the extra difficulty being a Lv9. I'm only a Level 4... (really close to 5)
I was a nine by the time I hit the moon, I did all the bounties the first day on him and played until the last mission on earth. Got off of it and played on my main, next day did the bounties and than continued on hard for a while. Than swapped accounts again until the next bounties.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Run around with some high level friends doing level 20+ strikes. You just hide and take sneaky snipes and try not to die too often.
When you are high enough you can go back and do the story to unlock everything quickly.

:smile:

X

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fastest way is doing story until mars then hit the bounties up. 1-20 can easily be done in 1 day.

S

sicurri

Fortitudinem Et Honorem
Reaction score
Best way to do it is to start playing around 8-9 pm at night according to their servers, do all the bounties, including the queens bounties, and then when it hits around 12am their times, the bounties will reset, jump on them again, and then start farming chests a bit. While doing the bounties find missions that can coincide with your bounties. Do the story-line, and do strikes like Wonder Boys said, fit in as much as you can.

G

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do bounties or if you have a godly team 3v3 in crucible and go on very long win streaks like 20 wins in a row to get an xp bonus

Top Bottom