What's new

Discussion Fastest way to level 30 guide!

• Thread starter Selena Gomez
  • Start date
  • Views 3,674
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Super simple, quick guide.

Step 1: Play the game on normal difficulty.

Step 2: Only do the side missions and main missions. Make sure to clear out areas of all side missions before moving on.

Step 3: Ignore everything else.

Step 4: You'll be 30 within 15hrs of playtime.

Useful tips:
-SMG's are super OP.
-Always use the ability from the medical side that you can heal yourself with.
-Upgrade the security wing to get the 25% XP bonus, you should be aiming for that.

Proof:

JwcTW6b.png

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Or just play the game and do it in the same time.
That's the fastest way to 30, doing encounters/DZ will slow you down.

This is aimed at the people who want to get there as quick as possible to get on with the endgame stuff.

pvris

pvris

leviathan
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the fastest way to 30, doing encounters/DZ will slow you down.

This is aimed at the people who want to get there as quick as possible to get on with the endgame stuff.

Yeah DZ slows you down a lot. I would of been maxed by now but nope had to grind in the DZ.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah DZ slows you down a lot. I would of been maxed by now but nope had to grind in the DZ.
Yeah i'd imagine it would. I wanted to be 30 as quick as possible so that I can focus on doing dailies while also grinding DZ.

Probably will finish my encounters over the weekend.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's pretty much what I've been doing.

Mikorawr

Mikorawr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stayed at 14 grinded to dark zone rank 20, now level 19 and butchering a grind to rank 30 -.- let our Lord and saviour Alex guide me!!!!!

Mikorawr

Mikorawr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool :smile: got 2 others at the moment so should personally be ok at 30 then awesome. Just wondering wether to keep enjoying the twinking aspect or rush regular 30 (once dz 30 is achieved)

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Something tells me i should have read this before playing. I done the security missions last and obviously missed out on the 25% xp for the other missions.

I

Insaniate

Reaction score
Sin$
Level cap is 30, but you can get item level 31 from yellow gear from safe house vendor in highest level DZ area. Which requires level 30 and level 50 dz.

Assuming you can also obtain these from challenging daily missions which give a random yellow piece. But all enemies are 32 and elites.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Something tells me i should have read this before playing. I done the security missions last and obviously missed out on the 25% xp for the other missions.
You'll get the 25% XP bonus about half way through the game as long as you follow the guide.

Sto 2 da b

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Level cap is 30, but you can get item level 31 from yellow gear from safe house vendor in highest level DZ area. Which requires level 30 and level 50 dz.

Assuming you can also obtain these from challenging daily missions which give a random yellow piece. But all enemies are 32 and elites.

Crafting yellows is much easier and they drop like flies later in the DZ. Capped at 30 and 50 DZ you get yellows all the time.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The 25% xp bonus only applies to accolades, which if I'm not mistaken is things like headshots ect. It doesn't really help much.

Top Bottom
Login
Register