• Thread starter Browney
  • Start date
  • Views 1,371
O

Oleh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am level 7 no prestige, and joined mercenary tdm, and got top of the game 3 times in a row before i left, and there were plent of 10th prestiges in there, bear in mind this was my 5th game of normal tdm since i bought the game on release date

iBezyy

iBezyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
silentkiller sk said:
with a friend i did a 1v1 search and destroy. both of us could get 1000+ every match and matchs last 1-3 min.
my friend used his bridged pc to block everyone and to gain host.

i want to try that!

Tuxedo

Tuxedo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're good, do Search. I am way to Rambo to do it so I normally die in like 20 seconds.

I got to 10th by playing primarily Domination. I don't recommend it at all because it takes forever, though I've noticed you do get a decent k/d boost.

If you just want to get to 10th the quickest and don't want to do Search, play TDM or Headquarters (and pray for more Double EXP weekends).

mastervito

mastervito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
labowsky said:
lol scam

just do it your self don't pay to do it like a noob xD (just end up getting scammed)

Dont call me a ****in scammer **** i do this cuz i like COD4 but im 10th prestige on all my accounts and its boring to play when ur 10th

plus i like Rock Band and well everyone likes game addons...im legit no worries for dat

K

KN1GHTH4WK429

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gh0st3 said:
Here's a beast class for HC SND

Primary: M16 Red Dot Sight
Secondary: MP5 Red Dot Sight
1st perk: I prefer claymores
2nd: ..clearly overkill :biggrin:
3rd: dead silence!!!!
not to be mean dude but if you need a reddot to aim you suck at this game
i use
Primary: M4
Secondary: m1911 .45
1st perk: none(or occasionally a noob tube)
2nd: Juggernaut
3rd: steady aim

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
i use
So are you saying that everyone who uses a reddot sucks at cod 4?

Tuxedo

Tuxedo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
i use

No.

First of all, Red Dots are not nooby. Second, why the hell would you not have a first perk? You're also saying that Red Dots are nooby, yet you use a noob tube. Thirdly, Juggernaut is just dumb. Plain and simple.

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ShocKwaVe- said:
No.

First of all, Red Dots are not nooby. Second, why the hell would you not have a first perk? You're also saying that Red Dots are nooby, yet you use a noob tube. Thirdly, Juggernaut is just dumb. Plain and simple.

My turn....

I do think that Red Dots are noobish. Because you get people out there who can't aim for **** w/o a red dot telling them exactly where to shoot. I use iron sights on EVERY gun except the M16. Why? Because the M16 sucks w/ everything else. I like to use silencers just for the bonus of not being shown on the minimap. And yes I know a lot of top players use red dot. I give them crap for it. If they're so good then why do they need a red dot to aim >.> But other then that, I love dead silence :tongue:

K

KN1GHTH4WK429

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ShocKwaVe- said:
No.

with a noob tube you still need to aim and you need to know how to use the distance reticule and **** with a red dot you need help aiming cause you suck **** at aiming
and btw i only use a noob tube cause i feel like it half the time i use my M4 cause i r*** with ir and i dont use a first perk out of choice cause i like having a disadvantage over anyone else in the game cause i get a high score anyways(at least 25 kills) and i feel i have to much of an advantage over people in the game(cause i used to be sponsored for a little bit) cause they arnt as good as most of the pros on cod4 and ya even tho pros use reddots in mlg matches doesnt mean a reddot makes you U83R 1337 it just means you cant aim using the iron sights as well
and if you havent noticed all pros use M16 with stopping power so is that not nooby
listen just cause noobs at the start of cod 4 just randomly noobtubed people doesnt mean everyone does it i actually use it for distances i know i cant see with my M4 and i use it when *****es camp in buildings that they have held down pretty damn well
ok you dont know how i play with the noob tube so unless you play with me dont be down here on the internet calling me a noob just cause i have it
and i didnt call people a noob who use reddots i just said they suck at aiming which its true to a point cause some people claim that a lot of iron sights on guns suck 84115 cause they have like some vision problem worse than mine
i can see perfectly through all the sights in the game and if i can i know you ****ing can unless your completely blind in which case you shouldnt even be on this site cause you cant see a damn thing

Sfunx said:
My turn....

I do think that Red Dots are noobish. Because you get people out there who can't aim for **** w/o a red dot telling them exactly where to shoot. I use iron sights on EVERY gun except the M16. Why? Because the M16 sucks w/ everything else. I like to use silencers just for the bonus of not being shown on the minimap. And yes I know a lot of top players use red dot. I give them crap for it. If they're so good then why do they need a red dot to aim >.> But other then that, I love dead silence :tongue:
ok thx you for agreeing with me but i do recommend the noobtube lol jk
i like the M16 with ACOG scope cause its now like a sniper rifle

ShocKwaVe- said:
No.

i dont like having a first perk(to much of an advantage) second im using juggernaunt cause i feel like iti usually use uav jammer or slight of hand tho
and thats not plain and simple just remember you can have stopping power on your gun but if you dont have faster reload or more health or off that F*cking radar you can expect to die more
and reddots are nooby cause it shows you cant aim with your iron sights on a gun

Se7eN MasTa said:
Most top players use red dot..
the top players use redots cause they ether
1 suck at aiming with iron sights
2 need that little advantage
or 3 want to even the playing feild cause everyone else is using one

mastervito said:
Dont call me a ****in scammer **** i do this cuz i like COD4 but im 10th prestige on all my accounts and its boring to play when ur 10th

plus i like Rock Band and well everyone likes game addons...im legit no worries for dat
ok dude i know you say your ligit but honnestly think about it y would i pay you to help me get a gold cross when i can boost with randoms and or boost with my friends who will do it for free

Oleh said:
i am level 7 no prestige, and joined mercenary tdm, and got top of the game 3 times in a row before i left, and there were plent of 10th prestiges in there, bear in mind this was my 5th game of normal tdm since i bought the game on release date
ok dude the majority of 10 prestige gamers are boosted so dont flatter yourself by saying that
i have beaten loads of gold crosses and it can mean jack **** cause i can have my *** handed to me by someone in second prestige(it doesnt happen a lot but it does happen and not just to me but to everyone)

G

gh0st3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I either use Red Dot Sight or Silencer, it depends..

If I don't use red dot sight and not silencer, I'm not using a damn noobtube. I normally play GB matches.. and yea it's either like both have silencer / red dot sight or one has one and the other has the other

Top Bottom
Login
Register