Discussion Fastest Way to 10th?

• Thread starter Browney
  • Start date
  • Views 1,372
B

Browney

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a 8th prestige level 45~, and I want to know the fastest way to get to tenth prestige. I am wondering which way is fastest to get to 10th. I play quite a bit, and can put up to 6 hours+ a day. I just want to get to 10th so I dont have to slave away at it forever. If playing normally is the fastest please let me know.

1- Headshot boosting
2- Domination flag boosting
3- Team Tac Boosting
4- Normally playing SnD.

Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa

Se7en Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
SnD if your good. Got a good M16? Play Hardcore.

G

gh0st3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a beast class for HC SND

Primary: M16 Red Dot Sight
Secondary: MP5 Red Dot Sight
1st perk: I prefer claymores
2nd: ..clearly overkill :biggrin:
3rd: dead silence!!!!

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Get the switch teams mod.. Get into a HQ match. Just switch teams every time the HQ is caught.. Like the enime has got it.. You change to there team and so on..

Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa

Se7en Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
xJAREDZILLAx said:
Headquarters is where it's at! :thumbup:
No, for noobs that can't shoot a weapon and want a bad K/D. :tongue:

I

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anywhere between 3 and 6. I go 12-0 every once in a while :biggrin: But k\d isn't EVERYTHING.

LukeC

LukeC

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
SnD FTW, I Don't Play H/C. If You Get 8+ Kills Every Game You'll Be Good. 900xp a game if u win :smile: obviously depending on your rank though

mastervito

mastervito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I make 10th prestige accz in about 10 days 1600 points (new gt GT(1600ms) or send ur old one(loaners provided) for 1 month card) :tongue:

pm on xbl SiiNFULMODZz we also will have a console modding website up very soon cases, flashing x360 wii ps3 psp ect lolz

L

labowsky

Reaction score
Sin$
mastervito said:
I make 10th prestige accz in about 10 days 1600 points (new gt GT(1600ms) or send ur old one(loaners provided) for 1 month card) :tongue:

pm on xbl SiiNFULMODZz we also will have a console modding website up very soon cases, flashing x360 wii ps3 psp ect lolz

lol scam

just do it your self don't pay to do it like a noob xD (just end up getting scammed)

S

silentkiller sk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
with a friend i did a 1v1 search and destroy. both of us could get 1000+ every match and matchs last 1-3 min.
my friend used his bridged pc to block everyone and to gain host.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why don't you just play normally on whatever gametype you like the most because when it comes down to it rank doesn't mean ****... Having a gold cross is no different than having 5 stars... You don't get anything extra you just have a gold cross... Why don't you prestige out to keep the game fresh. That's the only reason I do it. I got bored of playing and not gaining anything so I prestiged so I could have an objective to work towards... But if it really means that much to you, and to stay on topic... I would team domination boost with some guys that know whats up, or play SnD if you're good at it...

Top Bottom
Login
Register