1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Fastest Class

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by Burnin, Feb 6, 2010 with 7 replies and 269 views.

1. Burnin

Burnin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What set-up should i use for the most mobility, im not using this to knife so dont bother flaming.

Currently i use:

P90
    M9 Tactical Knife
    Marathon / Lightweight etc.

Do the smg's all have the same mobility and same with the secondaries?

:?

2. David7992

David7992 Getting There

Ratings:
    + Carepackage glitch.

And yes, all the same mobility.

3. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes they all have the same mobility. And secondaries do not matter, your mobility is based off of your primary.

4. MyX360tag

MyX360tag Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Mp5k
    Any pistol or machine pistol
    Marathon
    light weight
    Commando

5. OP
    Burnin

Burnin Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    any smg plus lightweight and marathon will give you the same running speed. Care packages make it even faster.

7. puniisher 505

puniisher 505 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Snipers also have the same mobility as a smg so you can get the ghillie suit if you want

8. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    exactly, thats what I use to do, is use a silenced sniper, plus a usp tact. knife. cold blooded, ninja, and marathon, plus wat I just said, = knifing win:thumbup: