What's new

Tutorial Fastest Badass Rank, Guaranteed!

• Thread starter Requirement
  • Start date
  • Views 13,888
Status
Not open for further replies.
Requirement

Requirement

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Borderlands 2 (Fastest Badass rank Guaranteed)​
This Gunzerker has a challenge that is repeatable due to an exploit. (Do damage with reloads with Tediore Weapons) This exploit only works for his save, download link below.
All you have to do is use the level 3 pistols Tediore Pistol on the Zerker and throw it at the bul-loader/Robot enemy right at the beginning of hero's pass. Or anywhere else in the game.​
You can move behind a barricade and lob the weapons over for 166 Badass levels per weapon thrown without being hit.​
Make sure to have the ammo regen class mod on so you can throw it infinite times.​
The Challenge is already completed but do to and exploit it will unlock every time you deal damage with the tediore weapons on a robot.​
Use the top notch Handgun. & Playthrough 2 so you dont kill him quickly​
Could easily apply this with a turbo controller for easy farming. The loader doesn't like to move when your behind the Barricade and you could go afk.​
IMG_0027.jpg
Tutorial Video:​

Note: Not my video!​
Download link for the save that he used in the video http://www.mediafire.com/?x5nupu75fxpdalm (you need this save.)
Note: This will most most likely be patched on the 16th of October!​
Credit: Katsuz from 360Haven.​

Last edited:
ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Original thread can be found here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=18115-borderlands-2-fastest-bad-***-rank-guaranteed.html

Don't thank this idiot who claims it's his save, instead, go thank the guy at 360haven. Don't waste your likes on Requirement's post. At least you could have posted credits and a link to the thread, shame on you.

Requirement

Requirement

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked him if I need to give credit, he said no, he does't want to get spammed.

Doesn't matter. Credit when credit is due. If he didn't want to be spammed, he wouldn't have posted the glitch in the first place.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked him if I need to give credit, he said no, he does't want to get spammed.

I highly doubt that since he's been avidly responding to everyone's inquiries in the thread and being helpful. Either way, your post doesn't deserve likes since it's just a copy/pasta from his.

Requirement

Requirement

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I highly doubt that since he's been avidly responding to everyone's inquiries in the thread and being helpful. Either way, your post doesn't deserve likes since it's just a copy/pasta from his.
He only posted it to 360Haven because thats who he is going to respond to, he doesn't want to have to respond to everyone from TTG, 7s and Xpg, so you need to chill out. I pm'd him about this whole situation, he said no credit needed to be given because he already has to respond to the people at 360Haven.

Doesn't matter. Credit when credit is due. If he didn't want to be spammed, he wouldn't have posted the glitch in the first place.
I posted credit!

RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
IF I use this save, will it unlock achievements? I don't want it to unlock achievements.

LiquidRiver

LiquidRiver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The more this keeps getting posted the quicker it will get patched.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
He only posted it to 360Haven because thats who he is going to respond to, he doesn't want to have to respond to everyone from TTG, 7s and Xpg, so you need to chill out. I pm'd him about this whole situation, he said no credit needed to be given because he already has to respond to the people at 360Haven.

I posted credit!

You still proclaim that it's YOUR save even after adding credits to the bottom lol. Funny how you made a youtube video of the glitch when you could have just used the one on 360haven since he 'doesn't care about credit.'

Requirement

Requirement

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You still proclaim that it's YOUR save even after adding credits to the bottom lol. Funny how you made a youtube video of the glitch when you could have just used the one on 360haven since he 'doesn't care about credit.'
The save I posted is "My save" and his video would not embed so I used ProCydia's

D

DirtyDTheGreat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, thanks for showing us this but you need to credit the owner....

Blockhead

Blockhead

Killer of all necromorphs
Reaction score
Sin$
look guys hes giving credit now even if he didnt give credit at first whats the use of b****ing? he changed the post so just use the save and go or just leave

Last edited:
ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
look guys hes giving credit now even if he didnt give credit at first whats the use of b****ing? he changed the post so just use the save and go or just go somewhere else

There's a difference between b****ing and pointing out an obvious attempt at claiming this method as his. Your argument is invalid so why don't you go somewhere else, kid?

The save I posted is "My save" and his video would not embed so I used ProCydia's

Wow, you just won't give up on defending your post lol. The skin/save is the same exact one on 360haven and you made a different Youtube video so you could get your 15 minutes of fame.

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
props to who ever made it. im using it now. im all liget

Blockhead

Blockhead

Killer of all necromorphs
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a difference between b****ing and pointing out an obvious attempt at claiming this method as his. Your argument is invalid so why don't you go somewhere else, kid?
i know b****ing when i see it and you guys have been doing it A LOT just download the game save and quit b****ing as was stated before :smile:

Requirement

Requirement

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
look guys hes giving credit now even if he didnt give credit at first whats the use of b****ing? he changed the post so just use the save and go or just go somewhere else
Thank yo

Wow, you just won't give up on defending your post lol. The skin/save is the same exact one on 360haven and you made a different Youtube video so you could get your 15 minutes of fame.
It's not my ****ing video, can you not read? And you are one of those annoying little 14 year olds who just sit at their computer all day right? Well, get a life and hop of my ****!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register