• Views 3,481
Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
so far i think me and my friend superbike ( guy that found out how to service tag mod ) have the record for the fastest 50. yes it was boosted but regardless i have never seen one done as fast as we did. post your fastest 50. and no bs. no stories. post the bungie.net link and we will see. i want evidential proof. me and superbike got me my 20+ 50 in EXACTLY 19 games. check for yourself. look at our doubles games and count from page 3 to page 2. anyone has evidential proof of them getting it faster?

Bungie.net : Halo 3 Player Details

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah there has been kind of a lot of 16 game 50s. My friend had one. But 19 is pretty good. I don't play doubles, but I hope to get a pretty fast 50 in mlg the next one i boost.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure that 16 games is the fastest you can get a 50. So /thread.

XzoRcisT

XzoRcisT

Member of The Year
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a 50 in 17 games, that's my fastest.
After that I averaged about 21-25 games for a 50.

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hii iiM AcE said:
iEmerika
50 in 16 games

i dont get it. when i went to his page his highest skill is a 48. but damn dude. thats some beast boosting account. i saw how fast he ranked up and either way i know he would have beat us. so far he has the record regardless if he isnt a 50 yet.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
VX0 said:
i dont get it. when i went to his page his highest skill is a 48. but damn dude. thats some beast boosting account. i saw how fast he ranked up and either way i know he would have beat us. so far he has the record regardless if he isnt a 50 yet.
It says he is a 48 because he probably didn't play a game on his 50. If you don't play a game on your 50 then it will say that you are the level you were before you got your 50. For most people that is a 49, but for him it was a 48 because he jumped 2 levels because he was being boosted.

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:
It says he is a 48 because he probably didn't play a game on his 50. If you don't play a game on your 50 then it will say that you are the level you were before you got your 50. For most people that is a 49, but for him it was a 48 because he jumped 2 levels because he was being boosted.

oh ok. i feel like a novice asking that. for that u receive a thanks for not making me feel like a complete noob considering ive probably played so much on h3 and still couldnt figure it out. lol:biggrin:

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
you either have a REALLY good negative experience account. or you have a REALLY bad account with A LOT of losses in that playlist

I

Itz Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya me and my bro both have beastly mlg boosters and we got our friend a mlg 50 in 16 games :thumbup:

it would of been less but we got host booted when he was a 48

K

koolzero

Reaction score
Sin$
15 games in doubles. that was the fastest and i haven't been able to do it again since lol. most I get in about 24-26 in swat

K

koolzero

Reaction score
Sin$
This was before the tu2 update and the account was sold. I will see if I can find it and post a bungie link.

T

Two Pro

Reaction score
Sin$
koolzero said:
15 games in doubles. that was the fastest and i haven't been able to do it again since lol. most I get in about 24-26 in swat
Funny how you guys both got it in 16 games -____- but yours was in MLG OMG!

Post above I meant to quote Jeff.

I

Itz Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
seriously there are way too many haters on this site

No offense to se7ensins, but some people are unbelievably stupid

and yeah we did get it in 16 games we used two boosters (mine and my brothers)

Believe it or not.

Top Bottom
Login
Register