What's new

Patched Faster Bypass Daily Sell Limit-PC Only

B

Beach king

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all I would like to direct some credit to other users who discovered this method, I added my extra steps to make it faster :smile:
/u/Chaoticredux and A Alcorius

Time needed to sell a car is 3 Minutes/Car max.

Prerequisites:
  • NetLimiter (You can install it from here)
  • Cars to sell
  • You didn't reach your sell daily limit and can sell cars.

Steps:
PART1: Configuring NetLimiter4
  1. Open NetLimiter4
  2. Find GTAV.exe, right click and add a rule
  3. Set Rule Type=Blocker, Direction=Both, Blocker Action=Block and press Okay.

For faster window change, Press ALT+Enter when you enter GTAV to make it in Window mode.
Dont forget to change your spawn location to your garage that you want to sell, best to set it to your CEO Office so u can request any personal vehicle from there.

PART2: Selling Cars
  1. Go to invite only session (Faster loading than Public Lobby)
  2. Get your car and go to LSC
  3. (Read This Carefully) Now once you sell your car (Before you spawn outside) switch to NetLimiter (With ALT+TAB) and select GTAV right click on the rule you made earlier, and hover over enable rule.
  4. Once you see you your character spawn outside, count to 1,2,3 and enable the rule(In NetLimiter).
  5. Now go back to the game, leave GTA Online right away, you will see some error messages ... its normal.
  6. Load any Single Player Save Game (Start -> Game -> Load Game)
  7. Go to NetLimiter and Disable rule while the game loading.
  8. To repeat, go to Part2: step 1

If you made video before I do, PM Me :smile:

Last edited:
R

Roges_Wades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This can also be done using a mobile hotspot by turning off mobile data when outside LSC.

B

Beach king

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This can also be done using a mobile hotspot by turning off mobile data when outside LSC.
Yeah can be done, but some phones turn off the hostspot when u turn off the data...

D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I tab out, the game stops displaying new frames, even in windowed mode. So I did this by pulling the Ethernet cable rather than using NetLimiter, and then after step 7, Social Club wasn't reconnecting.

To solve this, press Home and click "Retry Connection". It should be a button at the bottom of a big banner, and after a few seconds you should be reconnected and you can go back to the start.

Great guide by the way, thanks!

G

getflakt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been thinking of doing it with netlimiter but wasn't sure it would work. Thanks for testing it out!

When I tab out, the game stops displaying new frames, even in windowed mode.

Settings > Graphics > Pause Game on Focus Loss.

R

RithBella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone done it? Is it still working?

D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m afraid that I’m gonna hit the daily sell limit

Go into pause menu > stats > cash. Look at "cash earned from selling cars", or something like that. Then go sell a car with this glitch, and check the value again. If it didn't go up, that should mean the glitch worked.

R

RithBella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go into pause menu > stats > cash. Look at "cash earned from selling cars", or something like that. Then go sell a car with this glitch, and check the value again. If it didn't go up, that should mean the glitch worked.
Thanks! Can i use this method to bypass 45mn street car wait??

R

RithBella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold 2 of them and the value didn’t go up so it means it works right? And 1 last question, can i do this back to back no need to wait like 31mn ?

B

BabyMoses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I usually just caveman it and yank my ethernet cable but the use of Net Limiter is a cool idea, might switch to that thanks

Just to re-iterate, this or anything like it will not work on console, it handles save data differently. Doing so will land you with a sell limit and you won't know until its too late.

R

RithBella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I usually just caveman it and yank my ethernet cable but the use of Net Limiter is a cool idea, might switch to that thanks

Just to re-iterate, this or anything like it will not work on console, it handles save data differently. Doing so will land you with a sell limit and you won't know until its too late.
So should i do it ? I don’t really wanna take a risk.

B

BabyMoses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So should i do it ? I don’t really wanna take a risk.
Oh its totally fine on PC just follow the steps correctly, done it 1000 times, no issues. The bottom line is you need to disable your network somehow before the orange save circle appears on the bottom right once spawned outside, after selling a car. At this point i use the character wheel to go to SP, which is just my way of leaving online quickly. Accepts alerts, wait for SP to load, reconnect, repeat.

R

RithBella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh its totally fine on PC just follow the steps correctly, done it 1000 times, no issues. The bottom line is you need to disable your network somehow before the orange save circle appears on the bottom right once spawned outside, after selling a car. At this point i use the character wheel to go to SP, which is just my way of leaving online quickly. Accepts alerts, wait for SP to load, reconnect, repeat.
Perfect explanation! I’d to thank you so much for this hope you have a great day :smile:)

A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not call this method faster but it is an alternative way i guess. Especially if you actually have to load a single player save. Not sure why you would need that tbh. Killing the internet takes almost exactly 15 seconds until it kicks you out of the online game (or do it manually if you wanna save even more time) and once you are loaded into SP, you can sign in back to SocialClub and join an invite only session.

T

tur585

Reaction score

If it doesn't increase, then isn't it a reason to get flagged since you are going to spend that excessive amount of money? My point is, cash earned is gonna stay the same but cash spent it gonna be a different world.

D

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
If it doesn't increase, then isn't it a reason to get flagged since you are going to spend that excessive amount of money? My point is, cash earned is gonna stay the same but cash spent it gonna be a different world.
As far as the stats we can see in game this money doesn't show up any different then Sharkcard money.
Thanks! Can i use this method to bypass 45mn street car wait??
Yes this will work to bypass the 48 minute wait on selling street cars. You will get an error after selling 2 or 3 street cars if you don't store them in a garage first.

T

tur585

Reaction score
As far as the stats we can see in game this money doesn't show up any different then Sharkcard money.

I see, thank you for your input. Can you provide a link of a thread proving what you said? Its not like don't believe you but I wanna learn the most out of this glitch.

Top Bottom