• Start date
  • Views 1,118
Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Whats the fastest way to rank up? I'm currently running around reviving people and getting a few kills (main focus on revival and healing). I'm getting about 3000-5000 xp a game. Is this as good as it gets or is there a faster way to do it?

ERRM

ERRM

Trololo
Reaction score
Unlocking medals is a really fast way to level up. They are worth about 20,000xp. Things like getting the Assualt Rifle ribbon 50 times (7 kills with an AR). The quickest one to get is the PDW medal where you only need 40 PDW ribbons (4 kills with a PDW).

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Unlocking medals is a really fast way to level up. They are worth about 20,000xp. Things like getting the Assualt Rifle ribbon 50 times (7 kills with an AR). The quickest one to get is the PDW medal where you only need 40 PDW ribbons (4 kills with a PDW).

I actually just unlocked my first pdw medal like an hour ago, i was like WTF 20,000 xp!?!!? Lol. So i've been mowing people down with my newly acquired UMP-45. That thing is brutal!

Deployments

Value Milk

Proud partner of the MLB
Reaction score
Best thing to do is play Conquest on Operation Metro. It is really good to get kills and I usually average 7,000-10,000 xp a game.

ERRM

ERRM

Trololo
Reaction score
I actually just unlocked my first pdw medal like an hour ago, i was like WTF 20,000 xp!?!!? Lol. So i've been mowing people down with my newly acquired UMP-45. That thing is brutal!
apparently you can earn the medals multiple times. I just got the PDW medal for the second time but it was different looking.

iTzTECHKiNG

iTzTECHKiNG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've gotten the PDW medal about 7 times already.
just mow down enemies with the UMP and boom. You'll get it in no time.
I usually get the medal in like 3-5 games.

My stats: (For anyone who cares; I'm level 45 already)
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/DHG%20iNHUMAN/stats/210534415/xbox/

Top Bottom
Login
Register