Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Steps:
1: storymode franklin (only franklin tested)
2: activate the fast run cheat ( y left right right LT LB x)
Once active hit pause.
3: scroll to online hit gta online hover go
4: hit home button go to settings then network and disconnect internet and go back to the pause menu. Notice the menu behind the unavail. Menu.
5: back to home setting and reconnect. Wait a second or two then back to the game.
6: hit gta online then invite only and accept.
7: hit home real quick and join a friend from the home menu. (This does nothing but bypass the error message)
8: let it all load and notice your online character super run speed.
Havent tested carry over via switching sessions. Havent tested sp-mp via the method.
But there it is to enjoy...
Edit: switching session gets an error message. So fast run for invite only... (no trolling with this one)

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome:smile:
Will get right on it...
Definitely an all time favorite:wink:
Thanks for sharing!

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet man.. Will try these steps on ps4 side once home.. Looks like alot of stuff has been unpatched, as this is an old method

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So, as franklin:
1: get in car and drive to a stunt jump hit it fast and bail out mid air. Get the stunt jump failed message still in the air.
2: pause gta online invite only.
When you spawn in the stunt jump failed will show up in front of your online character.
Also when you look at the character wheel the online character is blank.

This is why I love discovery.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So, as franklin:
1: get in car and drive to a stunt jump hit it fast and bail out mid air. Get the stunt jump failed message still in the air.
2: pause gta online invite only.
When you spawn in the stunt jump failed will show up in front of your online character.
Also when you look at the character wheel the online character is blank.

This is why I love discovery.
I DON'T understand this

Coolbat100

Coolbat100

Reaction score
Sin$
Steps:
Once active hit pause.
4: hit home button go to settings then network and disconnect internet and go back to the pause menu. Notice the menu behind the unavail. Menu.
5: back to home setting and reconnect. Wait a second or two then back to the game.
7: hit home real quick and join a friend from the home menu. (This does nothing but bypass the error message)
Havent tested carry over via switching sessions. Havent tested sp-mp via the method.
Edit: switching session gets an error message. So fast run for invite only... (no trolling with this one)

So i did what you said and it teleported me to mount chiliad/great ocean hwy at the little loop close to the place you would find a bird peyote also i was unable to get kicked, and my friends couldn't join i believe it was because when i joined my friend it said he was on an active job would i like to spectate so i pressed b and i spawned in my dune fav over there my spawn location is in my nightclub and for some reason i see story mode only cars in here ps the fast run didn't work edit: i can ride a cab

Last edited:
Athyla

Athyla

Reaction score
Sin$
Steps:
Once active hit pause.

hello excuse me to disturb you

I would have liked to know if you could make a video. I can not achieve the steps described when I arrive online I do not run it fast
I am French I have trouble understanding a step

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hello excuse me to disturb you

I would have liked to know if you could make a video. I can not achieve the steps described when I arrive online I do not run it fast
I am French I have trouble understanding a step
It’s probably one of the easiest glitches to do. If done correctly there will never be a join friend message appear. As if you never hit join game on that friend at all.
Try same method but select public lobby instead. (Go on the menu) you should get the error message. If not then you arent following the steps correctly.
You cant join friends and they cant join you if this is done correctly.
You can however do doomsday heists and contact missions as long as the host has open nat.
Fast run will carry to those missions. And for some reason you do not show up on their radar.
So if we can get peyote to show up we can save.

This is going to be a problem like the creator to mp method was for xbox.
The one to two seconds is to let the connection load but not completely. You should only have two options not greyed out in that online menu. If they are all showing then you are taking too long. Much like if you power down and power up and you cant use the option join friends or some of the others.

I do not make videos. Youtube fame is not my thing.
But it seems some are having luck maybe they make a video. And it seems others are having luck bringing sp stuff online.
My question is can we store any of the sp stuff? And what if we go to franklins house any of his cars there? They may not appear on the map but if sp is partially loading in then there is a chance some of the sp cars are parked in the driveways.
What about the dreaded hearse spawns. Are they showing up?
I recently lost franklins buffalo. I didnt realize the insurance somehow came off of it. And a friend drove it into the water.
My whole starting point with this discovery came from trying to get franklins car back.

kapteindude

kapteindude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant baypass the alert! (R* services are ....)

X__GTA DIRTY__X

X__GTA DIRTY__X

Reaction score
Sin$
Steps:
Once active hit pause.
Ps4? Work oh not?

D

DeeQs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps4? Work oh not?
Nope, I tried this the first time the op posted this on ps4 multiple times and never did I have fast run. I even waited a bit and did different timings and nothing. I was just coming back to this thread to see if anybody achieved it on ps4 and i guess not. Most likely patched anyway by now

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant baypass the alert! (R* services are ....)
That has something to do with your connection. Try clearing your cache. The message from rockstar would be an error message. Says something like error joining gta online.

Nope, I tried this the first time the op posted this on ps4 multiple times and never did I have fast run. I even waited a bit and did different timings and nothing. I was just coming back to this thread to see if anybody achieved it on ps4 and i guess not. Most likely patched anyway by now
Why would it be patched? You cant get out of invite only session. And so far there is no known way to get sp-mp from it yet. It has not been patched at least as of last night.
I dont really get why it isnt working on ps4. I dont have one so I cant test.
Im gonna go real far back here and place my online and story character in the same location and see if at least the vehicle comes online.

D

dannypl82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get it to work , probably patched ps4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register