What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Tools Fast run,colored slots everything you ever wanted

• Thread starter noobie777666
  • Start date
  • Views 3,763
N

noobie777666

Reaction score
Sin$
PlayStation has a built in feature called remote play that allows you to control the system via a PC, which can be used to run scripts externally.
External scripts is anything that isn't from the base game. So fallout for example you can mod. You just cant model and program a whole tank for example, since thats outside the games files. On ps4 the things that modders can do is boring stuff like simple damage modifiers, play around with spawning stuff, god mode, or slight building add ons since they can use stuff inside the games files.you open remoteplay, then ps4macro with administrative, then disable the record on touch, and open the remapper window "leave it open" then run the ahk “auto hot key” script and it will work via remoteplay to the game.
The script is set for 6 familiars tho, and completed torm area
with remoteplay and ps4macro you can record macros, but its incosistent so writing one up in ahk is much more reliable, just use the remapper to see what keys are what for the controller ^^
No it’s not a test kit.no kids aren’t technically modding on PlayStation with on screen menus.and they aren’t hacking social club.
This is not a full tutorial because I don’t feel like being sued but here’s all the information I can give. Don’t let criminal mods profit off of these kids any longer. It’s time it’s brought to a end get a REAL JOB
Post automatically merged:

[Click here to view this link]

Last edited:
N

noobie777666

Reaction score
Sin$
What would this be? scripting support has been introduced in version 0.3.0 and later. This allows us to create custom behaviors beyond repeating macros with an easy-to-use API. The API also includes wrapped convenience functions such as pressing buttons, timing, and taking a screenshot from PS4 Remote Play.

T

TyroneFromJail

Reaction score
Sin$
PS4macro doesn't work for me (I'm on PS5) but if you can explain how to make everything work it would be better

OGFringe

OGFringe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting, I knew the day would come. Slightly disappointed I didn't consider remote play as the answer to how they were doing this

B

BRAYAN198

Reaction score
Sin$
GRACIAS POR TU INFORMACIÓN
ES DE GRAN AYUDA SI PUDIERAS DAR MÁS POR
CORREO TE AGRADEZCO

uhxq

uhxq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4macro doesn't work for me (I'm on PS5) but if you can explain how to make everything work it would be better
theres a branch that supports both ps4 and ps5 controllers, its just called "playstationmacro", but i don't believe this post is anything other than attention seeking because how would they be editing globals with controller inputs

also "slight building addons" do you have literally any idea how the map works? have you ever even LIGHTLY modded on pc?

B

BRAYAN198

Reaction score
Sin$
Interesante, sabía que llegaría el día. Un poco decepcionado, no consideré el juego remoto como la respuesta a cómo estaban haciendo esto
Hola tu sabes cómo funciona esto no entiendo muy bien los pasos aseguir

F

funq

Reaction score
Sin$
This is actually huge, we might not be that far away from doing these things on our accounts ourselves… or just a false direction.

Top Bottom
Login
Register